System Pics 2023

…it’s fun :wink:
They have to sit somewhere and the other shelf is full :joy:

10 Likes

…black was a softer edge and it was time for a change.
Verona was so last year…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not just cats. Louby Lou would have those yellow things off the speakers and disembowelled in a heartbeat.

6 Likes

Specially when the pet looks like a half cat / half mouse, and yellow.

1 Like

She’d get a shock when they started talking, and one of them has cheeks that light up.

2 Likes

Even better! Extracting squeakers and other internal delights from small furry toys are one of her favourite projects.

6 Likes

Oh please, there are children present

1 Like

Just realised that this is your room and the 2 Pikachou’s are yours🤣

Congrats to @MIKEVET on the S1 and 808s. A great combination :blush:

Two people this week told me they thought I had the system between the speakers. So here is a corrective photo

51 Likes

B&W halo effect?

33 Likes

It’s called irony! I’d never have soft toys anywhere near my speakers. The Pikachus are things that the boys abandoned when they left home. They normally live upstairs. Hopefully one day they will leave too.

3 Likes

I hope you do, intriguing design, would like to hear more if you get time.

1 Like

Lovely. I guess you’ll need a third rack when you go for the 6x350s? ; )

2 Likes

Third rack not possible :blush: would have to go up!

You’re just preparing to be granddad :slight_smile:

Nice. I used to lust for a pair of used Guarneri Homage when I was younger. During that time I could not afford them. The Guarneri Homage looks nice with their matched pair of stands. Not too sure how they would compare with the modern Sonus Fabers though like the Minima Amator II that you currently have.

Enjoy~

2 Likes

SuperUniti with Allae set up.

28 Likes

They are not toys, they are multi-phasic, harmonic resonance dampening, sound modification devices. Using patent-pending nano-fluff stuffing, and acousto-carbon stitching they alter the local space-time continuum to enhance the frequency response of any room. As a side benefit, they also keep the kids happy and gather ambient dust to reduce vinyl record cleaning time. Available now via my website, only $12,000 a pair.

11 Likes

Entreq make something similar that sit on top of your speakers or equipment called Vibb Eaters :rofl:

3 Likes

As I’m sure you realise, the Picuchus aren’t usually on the speakers. For normal use, I have the Vitra Acoustibird. It has minimal contact points to optimally channel vibration, which is processed and then emitted at the top. It gives additional air and space to the sound, acting rather like a supertweeter.

21 Likes