System Pics 2023

Can’t wait to be patient! :wink:

1 Like

Nice :+1:

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Nice looking system! What are the other components in the photograph?

2 Likes

Nait 50
Eversolo dmp a6
Edwards audio tt4 with sc5
Amphion argon 0 on solidsteel ss7 stands
Just got to find a ndac now

4 Likes

There’s my av amp in there arcam avr550 with arcam bdp 411 blu ray player & Apple TV hidden away

2 Likes

I recently started using a hearing aid in my left ear and went for an Oticon Real 1. Very happy so far. Here’s my system. (PS…. there is another speaker out of shot on the right :rofl:)

32 Likes

New 282 and preloved 300 DR added, along with the previously posted ND5 XS 2 which is now in its new home underneath the LP12…:blush:

…all sounding truly wonderful. The Evoke 50’s finally delivering all that they have promised since I bought them :heart:

48 Likes

I ripped my collection on a mac using XLD, noticeably better than using itunes/music, but haven’t tried a core. Plays fine on my Nova using an SSD as our house wiring not really up to getting an NAS set up. Perhaps once I upgrade my speakers there will be cause to do something else…

1 Like

Welcome to the wonderful world of separates. :+1:

2 Likes

New Arrival:

New Arrival:

52 Likes

Phwoar!

5 Likes

Great system @QuickSticks. Must make a huge difference. Many congratulations. Looks fantastic!

1 Like

I’m not usually an admirer of that style of turntable, but have to say that looks lovely…even, gulp, beautiful…

I’m just wish I had time to spend with it as none today… :man_shrugging:t4:
Hopefully get some time tomorrow afternoon and also over the weekend :crossed_fingers:t3: :blush:

1 Like

You will enjoy your fantastic system so much. Congratulations on the set up and play all your favourite music. Sit back and enjoy the music!

…and it sounds as good as it looks with the (retained) Origin Live Conqueror tonearm and Hana Umami cartridge.

A more unremarkable turntable into a ‘green and white’ system…

The TT is hugely overmatched but it makes music!

30 Likes

Time for me to post an update, to reveal my new turntable.

I replaced my REL R-328 pair with a REL S/510 pair earlier this year.

Clearaudio Innovation, with 12" Universal (currently playing with Lyra Atlas Lambda SL) and a 9" Universal (waiting for a mono cartridge, Lyra Atlas Lambda Mono on order). My turntable costs way more than my car, but that’s OK. I use my turntable way more than my car.

80 Likes

Wow! A convoluted turntable with 2 arms. I guess taste is personal!

I don’t understand. What’s convoluted? And what’s the objection to two tonearms. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes