System Pics 2023

Still not up to speed on posting photos since?

Slacking, Graham!

The 150 and 150X are cracking amps and often overlooked. I had the X variant and thought it was a corker for the money. The 112X it was paired with, er, not so much.

2 Likes

I can manage on some sites, but not this one!

Naim Forum is the easiest for posting photos I’ve ever come across. No need for online hosting service, you post straight onto the Forum from your phone or computer photo gallery, or indeed copy a photo from another website ( keeping in mind Forum rules of course).

I’m not au fait with all the music/hifi forum sites, but I just don’t know of any site easier than this one for uploading photos… :thinking:

8 Likes

Here’s my stack bathed in late afternoon glow, taken approx 25 seconds ago.

Easy innit :wink:

17 Likes

The old afro fruit box with its original smoked glass. How much of it is still original?

Very little Tony!
Top plate and outer platter by now.

Original fluted Afro in its box in the loft, original inner platter is now an ashtray courtesy of Ray at Graham’s.
Everything else gone - subject to upgrades and wear.

I bought a smoked lid when I saw one a couple of years ago…my original was a bit beaten up.

1 Like

IMOP Linn are missing a trick not re introduced the smoke lid as a legacy purchase.

ATB Graham

5 Likes

27 Likes

Well done, @Skeptikal.

@anon70766008 Have you actually tried to post a picture on here since Geoff, Nigel and I all gave you idiot-proof instructions on how to post images on this site?

2 Likes

We’re talking Pentonville rd here, aren’t we? Wow, that’s a loooong time ago.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I loved the Pentonville Rd shop.
But Ray overhauled my Linn at the new* Canonbury Road site off the Essex Road.

*New being a total misnomer as they moved there years ago. But I still think of it as the new site.

3 Likes

49 Likes

People find things difficult for all sorts of reasons. Fault proof instructions notwithstanding. :peace_symbol:

That’s such a good picture. Don’t you just love cats.

7 Likes

Thanks mate

It’s taken me a while to get there. The misses still doesn’t approve :joy:

2 Likes

Is your cat scratching their name on the perspex cover :smile:

Or the cats thinking, what’s that cats claw doing in there moving across that black plate. I must try that, if only I could get to it :thinking:

2 Likes

Trying to see what the pressing is of that Pussycat Dolls LP.

2 Likes

Audiophile cat

Yes, Clive, but I seem to be an idiot still!