System Pics 2023

Compact & efficient! I love it

32 Likes

The teenage room setupā€¦

35 Likes

Lucky teen!

5 Likes

Two thirds of my old system (Unitilite and Linn 109s) doing a good job for my son and his partner.

Screen has just died but works in all other ways.

24 Likes

:scream:

Someone call the Stacking/Speaker Placement policeā€¦NOW!!!

12 Likes

Ha ha. He wonā€™t get hung about such things. As he says, it sounds awesome and heā€™s very happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only pulling your leg. He is a lucky boy to have such a nice system - I am sure he appreciates it.

Iā€™m sorry, but that is definitely an old manā€™s setup. I should know, I am one!

3 Likes

Absolute

Speakers fit in perfectly in the unit. Not sure about turntable on top of Unitilite

Little NAIT 50 driving the LP12 ARO & NAT 01

Sounding rather good I must say :+1:

44 Likes

Wow, you took the plunge. Probably the only one down under?

I think Harry acquired maybe 3 or so

He has one left in shop hooked up to NDX2 and Neat Petite Speakers which I have the 30th anniversary Petites in Balmain

Iā€™ve also hooked it up to the NDX2/XPS2

Itā€™s sounds really good I must admit with that combo

Harry has tried with a number of Neat speakers in their range and says all sound rather good

Itā€™s a great little amp. From what Iā€™ve read all 1,973 gone from Salisbury factory to distributors , not sure if thatā€™s true or not

Expensive yes but for me itā€™s worth it and in time will replace a few older chrome bumper gear I have

4 Likes

Nice one, well done.

One for @Pete_the_painter, 1 leftā€¦.

No Peter has no need for one, not that I wouldnā€™t like one.

2 Likes

Have auditioned the new 200 series a third time now (heavily discounted in the olā€™ roo country atm), still donā€™t like its sound signature. Unless I win the lottery, this is the end of the road for me. Think Iā€™ll upgrade my truck instead :pickup_truck:

13 Likes

Youā€™ll find a need for it when you hear it ha - donā€™t stuff around just get it

No Iā€™ve just had a cost over run on the demo, thereā€™s no money in the kitty.

Iā€™ll lend you some at an exorbitant interest rate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: