System Pics 2023

[

](System Pics 2023)

75 Likes

Great room and guitars. What do you use to hang your guitars? I have a Tokai LP that is a heavy beast and always worry about hanging it from the wall.

60 Likes

Wishing everyone a Happy and most importantly Healthy New Year. Nothing’s really changed system wise my end, but do allow me a plea: Please please could contributers here put their systems on their profiles, as it make it easier to read/understand peoples posts somewhat knowing, where they are coming from :+1:t3: Keep well Peter

96 Likes

Love tha room and set up :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you Stu :blush: Best Peter

Wow!!!

1 Like

Only small upgrade this holiday season, glass plates from Norstone beneath SN2 and ND5XS2. Not bad, knowing that the cabinet is there to stay (says the wife :wink: )

43 Likes

Happy new year

35 Likes

My humble setup … no further changes expected in 2023 :wink:

109 Likes

Looking great Peter. I owe you an email :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy New Year to you :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

You too James :+1:t3: Best Peter

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it humble , far from it

Ian
PS I can’t see a phono stage

2 Likes

My system pic is all about timing the light. In December the sun sets right in front of my home. I have to wait until the outside light level is equal to the light inside, to the naked eye it looks much darker outside. Then some clean up in photoshop. Shot a F16, 2 second exposure on a Leica SL2.

127 Likes

Indeed.

A superb Rega TT, Naim’s best single box and a lovely pair of Dynaudios… Humble it ain’t !

Looks great to me :+1:

6 Likes

Such a fantastic shot Chris!

Thank you @Ian2001 The Rega Fono MC and Neo PSU for the P8 are hadden in the dresser

1 Like

66 Likes

Thank you @james_n for you warm words!

1 Like

Looks like a very interesting system. As requested by an earlier post in this thread, it would be great to have details of your system, preferably in your user profile. At present it states on ‘Naim Uniti Atom’!