System Pics 2023

Given the attendee demographic at hifi shows, never a truer word has been spoken than that last comment :smile:

8 Likes

Hi Dan,

Mains cable? You could call Grahams in Islington and get a star-earthed Hydra made to your exact length.

2 Likes

As you can imagine it has been terribly difficult to keep my remote looking as it should.
Made from Bakelite it is somewhat brittle. I have managed to salvage various small fragments together using a super glue from some of its more traumatic escapes from the arm chair.

1 Like

Reminds me of the remote for the Michell orca preamp but that was aluminium

I have had another look and I reckon my cables should be okay and don’t need another mains cable.

The mains cabling is as follows:

I have 2 double sockets unswitched on separate radial on main board. 2 x 135s on powerlines direct to sockets.

Powerline to block. Supercap 2 powerline to block. 555PS Chord purple cable to block. XPS2 Chord purple cable to block. ND5XS2 HB labs cable to block.

Then extension lead on ring main socket. Router, Phonostage, Zoneripper and Lingo 1 plugged into extension lead.

Taking advice on forum I have kept Naim stuff on separate radial.

I have invested over £2k on mains cables and block, extension lead. I am not sure that a hydra will compete. The block is star earthed for Naim equipment.

A Hydra would be alot cheaper and alot neater. But I don’t make things simple with 13 box system :rofl:

That’s an expensive brush!

2 Likes

Looks absolutely gorgeous. Lovely speakers - I remember your previous ones too.
A fantastic looking room too - what we can see of it. Would you mind posting a picture that shows more of the room with the system in it? I love these simple streamlined systems, and with the large TV it just looks perfect in that setting. Thanks.

1 Like

It sounds as if you are 100% sorted tbh.

1 Like

All good Nick. Just waiting for NDS to come back, one Fraim shelf and all good.

1 Like

What’s the brand of your rack?

Very nice :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

51 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Very nice living room and Naim system with ProAc speakers and Solid Steel Stands. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I had that picture on my Samsung Frame for ages. Now I have this one on there:

3 Likes

Thanks @Devraj. Alot of thought and work but well worth it!

Hi
Are they Linn Skeets under your Fraim? Have you got them under your speakers as well?

Lovely set up.:+1:
Are they Track Audio feet and shoes under your speakers. If so, what made you choose them?

Yes and yes DJM

Better than the Naim equivalents that were in silver and slightly thinner

Hi
Are they Linn Skeets under your Spendors?
Thanks