System Pics 2023

@paulbysea Are they Linn Skeets under your Speakers? If so, how you finding them?
Thanks

Thank you. They are Track Audio stands which include Track Audio isolation feet. The shoes are also Track Audio. I use the delrin insert models as I have wooden floors. I’ve tried a few stands and found these to be among the very best, if not the best speaker stands I’ve ever owned.

1 Like

Thanks Ants👍

Hi, yes they are.

1 Like

Funny skeet are mentioned. I find them indispensable. I’ve had a set for nearly 30 years and although I don’t use them under anything, they are great as a positioning shoe. They slide very easily over wooden floors allowing fine positioning of speakers ot racks before swapping in a preferred spike shoe. They are incredibly useful.

3 Likes

They are skeets.

2 Likes

Thanks

Thanks👍

Thanks @Lucifer

1 Like

Ants… Did the shoes come with the stands, or did you have to purchase them separately?

They were purchase separately.

1 Like

Slight issue with electrics into cabin so been forced to deploy the Sony Boombox.

Some pacy sounds via Spotify and even some Naim style backlights.

7 Likes

have you asked your dealer if they can get Naim to make you a longer powerline?

1 Like

Sunny Saturday Depeche Mode Spin :sunny:

53 Likes

Check this link:

Longer cable

Apparently someone asked their dealer about making a longer powerline.

1 Like

Yea a longer one, im sure they could probs sort something for you. worth an ask init

1 Like

I can get over it and change the plugging order on the block. It’s all working pretty well.

2 Likes

oh yea your right, a few posts down.

1 Like

300x5 with the new additions (350x2).
Almost 72 hours and quite speechless.

66 Likes

My budget system, in my cluttered living room, with latest edition of Modwright KWI 200 amp.
Sorry no Naim here- could have been but bought the linn Karik instead :grinning:

30 Likes