System Pics 2023

Nice work :+1:

2 Likes

This is genuinely intriguing - I’ve found their website and will do some research. As it is effectively a PC can it run something like Tidal too?

1 Like

Yes I’m pretty sure it can run Tidal.

1 Like

Totally forgot. Yes you can run a web interface on a smartphone/tab/other PC/etc. It uses a Logitech Media Server.

2 Likes

This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: Audio gears …:sweat_smile: Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: and Happy Holiday :gift:

29 Likes

Lots of changes this year. Best one was the Woofer…

Merry Christmas

58 Likes

Nice to see someone color coordinating their gear to match their dog :+1:t3:

8 Likes

How’s the eversolo doing? Do you miss tt2 at all?

It’s the original HugoTT. It’s more refined but the Eversolo is more dynamic, bouncy and fun.

1 Like

Sounds like you are not missing tt, the eversolo has the new akm dac doesn’t it? Supposed to be awesome. So do you see yourself sticking with it for a while?
I’m still loving my pulse mini with the ps! It’s kept me from wanting more, great synergy with my Naim setup

Yes. It suits my needs as background music and to explore new artists. Plus, it works better with the TV with the ARC input and you can add an SSD for local music. So I can get rid of the NAS and the DAC.

2 Likes

How is the McIntosh table with Naim synergy?

Is very good indeed.
It has a dynamic and detailed sound. At least with my cartridge it has deep and controlled bass, sweet treble and a wonderful midrange.
It’s not a ‘ forgiving’ tt. Good recording will sound amazing. On the contrary poor recording will sound awful.

2 Likes

Happy end of 2023 from Chicago!

34 Likes

The Arivas are installed. This time it was easy to find the correct positioning. There are small adjustments to make, but they already sound very good. They are a decisive step ahead of B&W, especially for tonal balance (full range) and natural. The new owner and I are satisfied.

18 Likes

That pretend PS needs replacing for the real thing. :wink:

Let’s all respect and abide by forum rules - no discussion of unauthorised Naim modifications, which includes 3rd party power supplies on Naim equipment.

2 Likes

Photos of them acceptable though, presumably. :thinking:

No, although where they just cannot be avoided amongst other Naim kit then I sometimes make an allowance. It’s down to moderator’s discretion, but I would ask members to try not to include unauthorised modification to Naim equipment within the photos posted on this forum.

3 Likes

Here we go. I was tempted to erase the CD as well.

9 Likes