System Pics 2024

I like it also very much. It was bought by my girl friend but she has no idea what it says, unfortunately.

1 Like

Ah, but while you don’t live in Bruges, you might live near Bruges, which is what @drago asked. As it happens, they are a 240km drive apart. We are off to Antwerpen next month, and hope to be able to visit the art museum in Den Haag while we are there. It’s so much easier to get around than it is in the U.K., with an expensive Channel crossing to negotiate first. Last week we were in the Ardennes, in France. To get to Nancy we went via Belgium and Luxembourg and back into France. Why I’ve written this I’ve no idea!

3 Likes

Thanks, they’re Spendor D7.2. They were such a perfect match to my former Uniti Nova which I didn’t like with A7s I had with my Uniti Atom, so I upgraded to D7.2. Needless to say, they’re now singing with new classic 200.

2 Likes

Its a sunny day in East Yorkshire, Sonos Roam is providing the tunes today with the volume set very low :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I have one of those and they are surprisingly loud. Fair play to Sonos, whilst not in Naim’s category, they do make really good products.

2 Likes

Vinyl in all its glory, but this one actually sounded better…:wink:

32 Likes

Now that is dedication to the cause! It is like a very, very high end DJ booth (albeit facing the wall) :slight_smile: I bet that sounds amazing.

1 Like

Those TAD speakers are cheeeeap.

Yes, it was absolutely among the best sound reproduction I’ve heard :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will install these later this year. Should be enjoyable… Many call these the best horn tweeters one can buy.
Just need a suitable amp first. Will borrow a 2x6watt tube amp.

6 Likes

That’s what she tells you. :wink:

Thanks, another thing learned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pylod is here!

We drink tea and enjoy good music.

45 Likes

I bought my system a card :flushed::joy:

P.S the card on top of the Core has not detrimentally impacted the sound performance :sweat_smile:

49 Likes

Superb set up @David. Well thought out system and you’re giving it the love it deserves. How does it sound? And what’s your favourite aspect or black box?

1 Like

I take it you live alone :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

Afraid not, but my music room is by invite only :joy:

6 Likes

Good get out. :rofl: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

It’s sounds fantastic, most pleasing aspect was when I added the 350’s to the B&W’s, depth and control of sound taken to another level.

2 Likes

Those 350s have alot of power and will offer alot of control of your speakers. It looks the part and sounds the part.

1 Like