System Pics 2024

How do you find the Sarum T speaker cable. That would be my dream purchase but is too expensive given the length I need…one day :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Have allowed my buddy in :sunglasses:

41 Likes

Fantastic, I trialed a few different cables and thought that there wouldn’t be much difference between the Signature and the Sarum (believe me I had no desire in spending more than was needed) but boy how wrong I was…I told my dealer he was a naughty person :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

I thought that may be the case and now wish I had not have asked…enjoy them, they look nice too which always helps.

ps. nice buddy :heart:

2 Likes

@David is the man with everything! Those cables do look great. I don’t want to know about them :rofl:

I know they cost alot.

3 Likes

Is it three days and counting now Dan?

1 Like

Spot on my friend! I have more than enough coming my way.

I’m a lucky man :muscle: :100: :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m pleased someone has them though :upside_down_face:

I look at eBay regularly for them, but unsurprisingly they are a very rare listing, which no doubt shows how good they really are :+1:

2 Likes

With cables and blocks and things of that nature you get what you can, when you can. I have managed to pick up G3 Musicworks with peek base and Super Lumina 5 din to 5 din interconnect for very good prices.

All about timing!

Most things…I would love your strength and resilience :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for a lovely day!

The shortbreaded caramel with chocolatetopping was as spectacular as the brief «Dune» score presentation on those huge horn/open baffle speakers which makes the room shiver :slight_smile:

Juliette Greco and Niles Fram soundet of course amazing and adequate as well :smiley:

1 Like

Suggestion for you. Get 2 x 350s. Have each amp by each speaker and run a 1 metre length from amp to speaker. You can’t do this with OC, but can with NC. I believe you can use longer XLR cables from pre to power amp. You may have to change to NC system! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks David. I appreciate all your love and support :heart:

1 Like

I bet that was his card. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

You are a card! :100:

1 Like

:hugs:

1 Like

Unlike today’s soggy showing, yesterday threw a nice spotlight on the dust.

46 Likes

Don’t Dust Me Plant Something :sunflower: :wink:

2 Likes

very nice set up, the Olives look so timeless in your setup. Great presentation.

1 Like