System Pics 2024

Also looks great, I do not know the quality of the Naim speakers.
I use the Partington stands as foundation for the ATC SCM 7, just looks a bit out of proportion, your SS7 looked way better.

18 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Wit is what we leave behind.

1 Like

Hi Dan , I’m just a bit nuts over Naim Linn active systems and this was a way of bringing the whole thing together and declutter lounge .I’ve got a space now I can indulge myself and it’s straight off my garage workshop where I spend time on my Minis .

30 Likes

Floor is done?
Legs will be waxed?

3 Likes

Lovely cars…

My nephew rebuilt an old mini cooper from scratch, took an age to do then he installed a Yamaha R1 motorcycle engine!!

Sounds incredible, performance is off the scale.

3 Likes

To me, it sounds like you are living your dreams. What a wonderful life you have !

It makes sense with all the kit you have. You can fully indulge yourself in that room with 2 set ups.

For me, I have focused on one system and getting the best out if that.

I have second system in my sons room but it’s a box room so not much point doing too much in there!

He has Thorens TD160, Nait 3 and Marantz CD41, Rega Ela speakers and Naca 5. Nice little set up.

5 Likes

Superb combo …just love Rega Ela …amazing speaker

2 Likes

I have to say , the Rega Planar P3 into serviced 522 cards in the 82 is sounding great , and isn’t it great getting that volume control wound round ,boldly going where no volume control has gone before ,well not with CD anyway …

4 Likes

I loved my 82 and had a Rega Plana 3 many years ago.

It’s all good kit, which you seem to have so much of!

2 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, QS, but your sixth decade began when you were 51. You’re coming up on your seventh (when you turn 61).

Sorry mate. Well, not that sorry – I just turned 69!

6 Likes

Sorry @bhoyo, but my meaning of 6th decade will be up this time around was that it will be over. Sorry if I left some confused as to my meaning. Yes, I am aware that my 7th decade begins on the 12th January 2025, but considering I was told in 2013 that I’d be unlikely to see 49, I’m very happy to be turning 60 :wink: :blush:

20 Likes

Nice one……:+1: Just got past 65, off to Tenerife next month​:+1:

5 Likes

Yep, I misread that. Anyway, I’m also delighted you’ve beaten the odds. :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dan the Man! of many boxes :star_struck:

Blimey @Gazza, we are going to Tenerife from 17 to 24 September. Any chance you are out there at the same time?

Apologies to the OP for my egregious diversion.

Happy 60th, it’s a great age. You’re still young enough to do most and old enough to get away with things. :grin:

5 Likes

Out from the 6 th for just a week🥺

2 Likes

Ah, that is a shame, we could have met up for a cerveza (or two!).

3 Likes

Shock news: Fraim gone….Pagode in!!! Heaven :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

53 Likes

Indeed👍