System Pics 2024

45rpm sounds great on the Rega. This followed the 12" of Hot for Teacher. Loving my old Vinyl once again.

36 Likes

I finally saw this TT in person. It looks amazing! Love the feet on it.

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday, CD. I hope they bring you many happy hours of enjoyment.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m sure they will

2 Likes

Same here, happy belated birthday. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Pete. Glad to hear that you’re back home and feeling better

2 Likes

I have the Gaia II on my Sopra #1s and they make a big difference. Sound quality is a lot more refined as Steinwerck says and I just found it sounds cleaner and more spacious throughout the room. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I feel everyone has failed to notice the very large number of boxes sitting on the floor whilst your two racks are already full! :rofl:

That is a lot of HiFi goodness sitting right there!

6 Likes

I was scared to ask, as it’s not listed in his profile :flushed:

3 Likes

I noticed. @Keltik has a big assortment of Naim and Linn kit, enough for 5 or 6 systems no doubt!

3 Likes

There was a thread about @Keltik room project on the fishy forum and I think he listed a lot or all of it over there. He has done a massive amount of work in a relatively short space of time, well I think so at least. I think once it is complete it will be a fabulous listening space and look forward to hearing about his thoughts on this.

6 Likes

Love the ATC 7’s on the Solidsteels👌

1 Like

Bit neater - happier wife, cleaner soundstage :wink:
Not ideal turntable isolation, I know, but shelf sold.

Sounds good. Happy 60th to me.

32 Likes

Seems 60 is a good age to be…
Must be a few of us with DOB in 1964. Great year :+1:

Congrats.
Happy listening.
R

13 Likes

Mine is just a few days into January and the 6th decade will be up this time around for me too.

6 Likes

Thanks! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I put the SL2s back in. Now that I’ve got a CDS2 I had to hear it in a 100% Naim system. I have to say, I wonder if this is as good as it gets (within reason).

35 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Isobarik system up and running ,all it’s speaker cables above ground so was a bit easier. It worked first time , well apart from getting the 135 s the wrong way round …now who has done that before , balance goes one way and you cut only one band on the speaker DOH…

All set up before carpet down to get spacings ,config worked out ,in case of errors .

Usual start up brightness, ,20 mins in it’s going in right direction
Bit of a hotch potch.
CdI , Pots 8 serviced 82 , Supercap , Olive hicap ,Snaxo 362 , 250 2 on treble and mid and CB 135s on Bass( I know the 135s should be on treble ,but this is just play around stage)and Rega Planar 3 for bit of vinyl.

37 Likes

So is the idea to have two full systems running in the same space? So you can alternate between them?

1 Like

Nice socks.