System Pics 2024

From an English gentleman I suppose…:wink:

Sorry, still to Cryptic for me🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s a power supply that we’re not allowed to discuss - ssshhhh :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not, from the builder himself.

3 Likes

Only @james_n post above can help you. Sorry, can’t say more.

1 Like

My mistake looked the same, but glad you’re happy.

1 Like

Maybe it’s me. English gentleman, yes, but not Dan.

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Got it! Mums the word… :shushing_face: :wink:

1 Like

You interpreted my first post correctly Rooster, thought you had bought it from Dan.

1 Like

Thanks, you confirmed my intuition was right.

( I don’t see any copyright on the pic, :crossed_fingers:)

1 Like

Trying my DB 7’s with no grills for a while to see if I prefer the sound. I like the looks more with them on if I had to choose. Streaming 8K video from YouTube while listening to Qobuz 24/192 .

28 Likes

Second setup :ok_hand:, I love it, sounds bloody fantastic

Nait 50
Nait 2 CB (spare amp)
ND5XS2
Proac Tab 10 Signatures
Custom Design Rogers LS3/5A Stands with filler
Witchhat Phantom Speaker cable

52 Likes

Would members please respect forum rules. Thank you.

Just playing with speaker positioning, I think I’ve managed to hit the sweet spot.
These Proac’s are an excellent match for the Nait, excellent sound stage. Bass isn’t too bad either considering this room is a converted garage. My girls will be pleased when they return from the caravan especially after took their SBLs :grin: anyway the SBLs were probably too much for this room even though they sounded great.

Playing the following

This setup sounds that good I may setup shop in this room…

4 Likes

Heard these speakers once and lived in my memory enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Gorgeous

I like cabinet , is it an Ercol?

Many thanks

Set up in my flat can’t wait until I retire and get my system home, Eva sounding wonderful this morning. Considering moving to isoblue racks for the power supplies may match the tv stand better, just love this system, power supples have lifted it to another level

34 Likes

Lovely system. Out of interest, do you use the sound bar with the TV, or the hi-fi with the TV, or both?

Haven’t got round to connecting the tv yet, but will connect to system and lose the soundbar, too busy listening to music :smile:

1 Like