System Pics 2024

That’s definitely not Ercol, but this is.

13 Likes

Its nothing fancy Ian, Vicki thinks we purchased the stand from Dunelm.

1 Like

Thank you

Very nice HH, you’ve managed to stick with the Nova and suppress any upgrade idea’s.

Recent Ercol, made in China and Turkey , if I move I may buy this, as my intention is to have a separate headphone system and my Nait 50, with ND5XS2 acting as a hub for a simple TV/streaming system

3 Likes

Indeed. I’ve rather surprised myself. I’ve struck lucky with a pair of speakers that match it really well, and it has a PowerLine and dedicated mains, so is working as well as it can.

2 Likes

The Bosco range is nice; we have a bookcase and small side table. My little two tier pebble table is a one-off prototype, which never made it to production.

2 Likes

beautiful

Latest setup with Innuos switch and Uniti Core requiring very short connections. I’m sure the stacking police will be on me like a dementor but I have moved the Core and switch a little further apart from the streamer and pre-amp. I am fully aware of optimisation but alas my domestic circumstances dictate and all I can say is wow, what a sound compared to before. Can’t stop listening to music, rain or shine!

29 Likes

If those are obelisks listen to it anyway suits you :+1:

1 Like

They are Shahinian Obelisks. Fab speaker!

1 Like

:+1:

The stacking police recognise that some people are beyond help :wink:

7 Likes

And you can tell, very nice design and quality.

Nice fire-lace and candles :smile:

1 Like

Hi @frenchrooster

Is it a landline :telephone_receiver: and why is hidden behind the rack? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Because we rarely use it. Our provider gives phone, tv, and Ethernet.

1 Like

What cable do you use to connect the phone to the wall socket? I’m thinking of upgrading.

1 Like

Chord Music phone reference. I can hear speaking at 3 meters.

8 Likes

Optical connection to 333 now sounds fantastic :+1:

1 Like