System Pics 2024

Brought my Rega p6 up Hooked it up with my Naim uniti Atom Headphone edition. Sounds fantastic with the LPs.

18 Likes

Afraid not, lost my beard as well (chemo). Hopefully it’ll return.

6 Likes

I lost everything hairwise. Including eyelashes, nasal hair. Looked like a giant baby. Totally bald. Now I am like a gorilla with chest, back hair, beard, everything grows back. It’s horrible not having hair. I hated it.

I think I have more hair than ever on body. Hair on head is very fine still but has grown very well.

13 Likes

I lost very little I was already bald but I have lost my beloved beard. Shows how stupid I was I took my beard trimmer to hospital with me, an optimist to the end. :grin:

18 Likes

I shaved beard before I started chemo. And then didn’t shave for 4 months. Was odd hair that grew but then nothing. The eyebrow hair and eyelashes going was disconcerting to say the least. I felt I looked like an alien and that everything was looking at me. I found trips to local shops difficult where people kind of knew me but didn’t. It was awkward.

14 Likes

Much admiration gents, thoughts with you….

Enjoy the music

Gary

8 Likes

upwards and onwards, that’s the optimist’s way!

2 Likes

My little Atom, Elipson Prestige 4, Apple TV and Sony Tv.

Just pleasure every day !

Phil

30 Likes

Went chair shopping today, saw these two systems in the showroom! Only ever seen the radiofonografo in the design museum before, I didn’t think they actually still made it! Anyway, don’t ask how much you need to find for them, it’s eye-watering

Brionvega Totem:

Brionvega Radiofonografo:

23 Likes

Hey Higgy, nice little setup, what’s your phono?
I also have the HE model and I’m trying to figure out if my Moon 110 is optimal enough for my RP3.

My set up is Rega rp6 Record player Naim uniti Atom headphone edition Naim cd player Rega phono stage focal utopia headphones

1 Like

A rare photo of the system in one picture :sunglasses:

106 Likes

Stunning… I guess you’ve moved the sofa for this picture, nice space too.

2 Likes

No sofa, he is listening to music in standing position.

3 Likes

Nah, just moved it out of the way while exercising.

:+1:

9 Likes

Yes, the sofa’s gone for a day or two before a new one appears :blush:

2 Likes

Or maybe an @Polebear dancer?

6 Likes

Amazing space for music!

May I ask, what kind of shelfing you use as the vinyl storeage?

Thank you.

I had the record storage made when we moved into the house. I have another unit twice the size in the second bedroom to keep the main room tidy and not looking too much like a record store.

2 Likes

Had a bit of a tidy up, so thought I’d take a photo… the LEDs in the NAP 250s are nowhere near as bright as they appear in this picture… an injured elbow means I can’t get the 555 PS into the rack to hook up to the NDS, so I’m ’slumming’ it with an XP5 XS until the help comes…

37 Likes