System Pics 2024

Damn, my OCD has kicked in.

I even put the seam of the lampshade at the back too.

DG…

19 Likes

Respect and a quality set up indeed.
I’ll be watching. :wink: :rofl: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks mate.

DG…

1 Like

You did measure the Klimax box for centre. :thinking:
Good to have a laugh. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t start.

Means I’ve got to get off my arse again.

DG…

2 Likes

Now you know how a Nait 50 owner feels. :zipper_mouth_face: :wink:

1 Like

Getting too old to slum it.

DG…

1 Like

Looks a bit to the right to me :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Don’t you start.

I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

DG…

4 Likes

Have you had a bubble on it DG, I’m not convinced it’s entirely level… :thinking: :wink:

4 Likes

It might be centred but is it at a slight angle?

3 Likes

:scream: :wink:

14 Likes

I’ve got the shakes now.

Had to order a laser level from Amazon to check it out all thoroughly for tomorrow.

DG…

9 Likes

Go towards the light…

1 Like

If we get this bang on. Could be more valuable than the world’s 3rd most expensive photo ever

So we need to square up a bit. Centre a fraction more on the Linn. And slightly lower the angle of view. As we do all of this. I feel the position of the headphones might need to rotate too.

Then we sell. Buy a party pack of Statements on BOGOF discount. And all is good in the world😀

5 Likes

Good sport taking in fun . :+1:t2:
It didn’t half snowball. :rofl:

2 Likes

No one has mentioned the jaunty angle of the headphone stand compared to the plinth edging strips ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Years ago I read somewhere that furniture shouldn’t be shoved hard into corners, as it somehow looks wrong. Maybe it’s nonsense but ever since then I always leave a gap between furniture and the side walls, and it does seem to look better. So I’d move DG’s sideboard about 12cm to the left. I’d also make sure the Linn is either dead centre, or well off centre. Slightly off centre just looks wrong.

5 Likes

You haven’t allowed for perspective skew on your grid

And the angle and placement of the headphone stand is just so wrong, there’s no intersection with the lines of the veneer on the unit to match the lamp’s location.

:smile:

3 Likes

What do you mean, fun.

Its cost me money sorting this lot out.

DG…

64 Likes