System Pics 2024

Very nice…you wouldn’t happen to be a surveyor would you?

No, I am an IT Support Manager, although not for much longer, retiring at the end of May!

Why do you ask?

4 Likes

Thought you might be a surveyor I knew when working (lives in Poole etc etc).
Not that it’s relevant but you have a very similar system to me other than the vinyl side.
Enjoy your retirement!

1 Like

Enjoy your retirement. I’m retiring at the end of this month. Currently listening to my system is called ‘retirement practice’

5 Likes

Enjoy your retirement, nice room for your new career.

3 Likes

My Linn Sara’s in glowing teak. Such a great sounding little speaker. The bass extension from such a compact cabinet is amazing. I still have my MK1 Kans but when the opportunity arose to buy these I couldn’t resist.

51 Likes

A very modest system compared with most, but I’m happy with how good it sounds. Rega P3 Uniti Lite and Neat Iotas. I recently swapped NACA5 with Tellurium Black II which I trialled against Chord Shawline X.

4 Likes

56 Likes

Love the Depp!

Nice, they look like the dedicated Iota stands as well?

Yea that’s right. And when I mentioned to Neat that when I bought the speakers 10 years ago they came without grills, they sent meva free pair. Really good and friendly customer service.

5 Likes

Got my NDX2 back from the repairs today, all connected and working. Added an extra shelf for my CDT6000.

52 Likes

It must be nice to have it back and running Pete.
How are you feeling at the moment?

3 Likes

First weeks been ok no major side effects, however I’ve been extremely over sensitive which is a little embarrassing. No complaints as it could be much worse. :+1:

10 Likes

When is round two?

2 weeks time

Stylish color combo on your Frame Pete👍

1 Like

The Fraims are all back in, everything cleaned and re-connected, and the RP10 has new belts and a new Apheta 3 in place of the earlier 2. Will leave it for now while the lack of rain allows me to get on with the many outdoor jobs that need doing. Tonight I’ll dial in the VTF and take a proper listen…

92 Likes

Doors open on the cabin on this first really nice day this year.

54 Likes

Yes a very nice day indeed………great for us, but the depths of winter for an Aussie😂

2 Likes