System Pics 2024

Thank you. We’re really pleased with them and I can truthfully say they are the best speakers I’ve ever heard anywhere for creating a tangible impression of real musicians playing live right in front of you.

3 Likes

I always think a bit of greenery adds something to a sunset…

1 Like

They’re Simraks from Simon Price, with medium spaced shelves. Usually hot & humid here, so I aimed for extra airflow around the amps & PSUs.

3 Likes

As you wish, sir… :saluting_face:

34 Likes

Thanks … beautiful racks and I like the airiness and the minimalist looks… and very good isolation from what I see from the pic :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

More a picture of new fire etc.

54 Likes

Performed some cable management and now they are almost invisible from the front. Also added Isoacoustics Gaia isolation feet to the Focal Sopra 2. Quite happy with the setup. :slight_smile:

41 Likes

@Steinwerck
Can you please advise what sound quality difference the Gaia’s made to the Sopra’s than how they sounded before?
I’ve been thinking of doing a home trial of the Gaia’s on my Focal Electra 1038 BE’s.

Beautiful lamp!

Very simple, very lovely sounding.

66 Likes

Came here for the systems, left impressed by everyone’s tidy lounges!!!

14 Likes

Morning sun

42 Likes

It’s a quite audible change. But I find it hard to explain what it exactly is. It seems to clear up the bass and highs.

Auditioning at home is complicated since it take a while to put them on and off. I ended up putting one side and using balance.

Overal happy with the improvement.

2 Likes

Which XS amplifier is this? All looks very nice. I’ve always liked your VRDS player with the main body finished in red.

1 Like

It’s a simple Nait 5 with FlatCap 2. Fine piece of equipment like all those designed or voiced by Roy George.

7 Likes

Beautiful Teac VRDS :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Teac/ Esoteric has the best transport …

4 Likes

Those Linn Keilidh speakers really have a nice color!

First real opportunity to start dialing in the position for the new Kef R3 Metas.

19 Likes