System Pics 2024

Can’t help but wonder how Buena Vista sounds on those Audio Physic, wonderful system, congrats!

Sounds very authentic and beautiful

Rega Brio stereo amp finally did it for me with ND5XS, Mofi Studiodeck+, Audiolab CDT 6000, Neat Motive SX2 and NACA5. SQ with Brio is both lively/energetic with tight deep bass, big but focused soundstage, clear and airy mids/highs without the listening fatigue which i experienced with a Nait XS/XS2 or Superuniti. It sounds very good both on low or high volumes and it goes loud, very loud without a sweat. The amp has good gain. The internal phonoamp is also great.

So i’m happy :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks , they are beautiful imo . and really work a treat with the Nait 50. Such a full dynamic sound

They are more petit than you think .

26 Likes

Which finish are yours @Keltik, ours are Cherry and seem a lot lighter in colour.

21 Likes

I’m not actually sure of the “official” colour but a nice change from the black grey . Not that I dislike black speakers …

How do the Gaia work with them out of interest

15 Likes

His must be rosewood I think

3 Likes

Keeping it simple in my small room

52 Likes

Thorens looking smart and at home on your sideboard. Nice!

Love the white USM Haller console with the white towers. Really smart!

1 Like

That tracks with what I was thinking, but I really don’t remember all the original finishes that were available. I suppose Google is my friend for that particular investigation :thinking: :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Lounge upgrade day! :slight_smile:

I have been looking for a really comfortable chair for ages. Got a cheap rocking chair since I need to move my chair out of the sweet spot when I’m not listening. This one was light. But not comfortable enough.

Now I treated myself to my endgame chair. I wanted something that’s visually not too obtrusive but confort comes first. So ended up buying a fancy recliner.

This is comfort heaven! The only downside is the weight since I need to move it away from the sweet spot when it’s not in use.

34 Likes

These linn classics are very popular here. Heared them in the last century. Found them really nice and a good math with (olive) naim.
Congrats to all owners :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow - want this chair!

2 Likes

Thanks. Have been doubting such a fancy chair. It is considered very ‘old man’ to have motorized recliners here in NL. They’re quite expensive but I was able to get a good deal from an outlet store.

1 Like

We are all old men here :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah this is an old farts hobby. I consider myself middle aged but am certainly not young anymore.

1 Like

We have Keilidh’s on my wife’s 202/200 system and Ninka’s backed up by a Rel T5/x on my 282/300 system.
We have owned the Keilidh’s from new for 30 years. Had them serviced and the Tweeters replaced last year.
Love them both…:heart:

2 Likes

Gaia’s are a marvellous upgrade on both Speaker sets.
I love what Gaia’s do in place of spikes on speakers. The sound seems fuller in all registers and at the same time cleaner and more detailed.
Oh, and let’s not forget the Bass control😉

1 Like

Speak for yourself, I’m not 60 yet, although it won’t be long🫣

1 Like