System videos 2020

Thanks @IvdZ I like your set up too. If only we didn’t need the mess of spaghetti to go with them eh! I have a hankering for NAP300s but that would mean a whole extra stack and that wouldn’t get past the boss. Not that I could afford it anyway.

Regards
Mark

Same here. But I’ve got a beer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Show off!

1 Like

Gettin’ better and better Popeye, now we just need a take 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Good effort & ATB Peter

1 Like

I am an old numpty…will get my daughter on her super duper iphone to record. But just received my last Morgana interconnect today…so perhaps next week when its burned in, i will give a video update😉
@Tonym…puts me to shame with his skills.

1 Like

Good effort Tony and hope you are keeping well in these strange times :+1:t3: All the best Peter

1 Like

Very nice video Iver and you have a beautiful room and lovely system!

It seem like the other day you were sitting with a SN2… A very nice growth spurt!

1 Like

oh thank you @seakayaker !! I indeed extended the system quite a bit the last 18 months. That doesn’t mean that I didn’t enjoy the SN2; for me it’s all the same Naim sound.

The system is now like I always dreamt of and I don’t expect any box-changes the next 2 years. Sometimes I doubt the loudspeakers but decided to first try other cables before making a “move”. Enjoying the music every day now. You know, like a lot of people, I have to work hard and long. The system for me is “the” way to relax . With things like Tidal and Qobuz there is such a wealth of music to discover, that it never gets boring or less interesting. For me the streaming services are a revelation.

Cheers
Iver

6 Likes

A great story and agree with you. The wealth of music now at our fingertips and it sounds fantastic. I look forward to hearing about your results with the cables as you move forward. Life is Grand and the Music is sweet!

2 Likes

Thanks good to see the video. Must say I was quite pleased to see that there are others like me who have yet to get their head round cable management!

3 Likes

Good idea to make a system videos Thread, Popeye.

Go for it.

2 Likes

He his already on YouTube. But I feel you knew it. ?

All’s well with me & mine thanks Peter, hope the same’s true with your good self & family. When this unpleasantness is behind us, I shall arrange a “Gathering” as promised! Best wishes, Tony.

2 Likes

With so many characters on this forum, I am amazed we haven’t been inundated with vids!

It’s a shame as it’s really nice to put a voice to the “Naim”.

I would have done a mugshot to put a face to the “Naim” but the lockdown has me looking like Rapinzel! :joy:

But you have that smooth British radio voice, I can’t compete with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great room and system

1 Like

Just waiting for the latest upgrade to arrive then I’ll be all over it. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Popeye
Try putting a book on the empty glass shelf or remove it till you fill it … nice system by the way

O ok, thanks, I will give this ago! :+1:t2:

I’m tempted to make a video ette, would be rather short because my ‘system’ is rather small and I’d need to have a thorough tidy up beforehand. I’ll think on it some more.