System videos 2020

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

:grin: Well it’s got a bit chaotic these last few weeks what with home diy projects and such like, stuff gets left laying about because I’ll be using it again and there’s no need to worry about people dropping by unexpectedly.

1 Like

Just do it!
We like the reality of domestic mess rather than airbrushed image management…

1 Like

I will do mine soon…I like that concept.

3 Likes

Hi Popeye great video. I had a similar problem with my hi fi rack with one of the legs playing up. To fix my problem I switched over the leg with the back one. If you are going to have a mess around maybe just try and swop over the top rack with the one below first before trying to change the legs Over. Good luck.

WolF

10 Likes

Lovely simplicity and elegance, WolF. How do you find the Torlyte stands? I was tempted to go for that before FraimLite caught my eye (and my wife approved of the looks of the latter).

Mark

1 Like

@WolF thanks for your comments. I think you should turn this into a video. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Mark the Torlyte racks are very good and do tend to bring the best out of my equipment. The Naim gear I have know has inherited all the racks, cabling and Power Kords from when I was using my 30 year old Quad 34 pre and my 306 power amp. This has been a gradual tweaking over the years to get the best out of my old Quads. The Naim gear Has just dropped right in and seems really geared up for the clean stable power that I had managed to setup for the Quads. I hope to post a video like Popeye has done in the near future. I hope you are all safe and well over in the Uk and are getting thru it all.

Talk soon WolF

1 Like
26 Likes

Good on you Mike, great video, system and place! :+1:t2:

Change in loudspeakers so quickly made a new video

Iver

16 Likes

That’s something I hadn’t considered, Iver. Covering up the TV screen. I’m going to check that out.

2 Likes

Nice system Mike.
For me it’s difficult to understand. Easier to read. It’s an English or Scottish accent? I understood perhaps 15%…
But good looking system.

Cheers, m’dears.

Thanks Iver, nicely done!

The new speakers look fantastic and look forward to your comments moving forward as you put hours on them.

1 Like

He looks much older than i remember him from a couple of years ago, odd accent…and not using Naim cables😉

1 Like

We need some more videos all, really been enjoying everyone’s vids so far. :+1:t2:

Very nice video, but definitely not a Scottish accent!

Not an English accent either, but easy to follow for me anyway.

Happy to do one popeye, but I have hardly any boxes left on my Fraim :roll_eyes: ATB Peter ( expected back tomorrow).

1 Like

Generally I understand more american accent…but even that, I can’t understand a movie without french subtitles.