Test Tones

And if you can, get somone else to treat your body like a temple!

2 Likes

Indeed. But not sure you lose the lifelike character. Perhaps a slight tone shift.

I believe hearing loss is a relatively small thing comparing to room acoustic issues like : tone shifts, some frequencies exaggerated other simply vanishing…

In fact, I’m more concerned about having a better room frequency response than my hearing loss, which should happen soon enough…

That’s part of the plan, of course :laughing:

Ironic when you think that most drummers have hearing difficulties. Might explain why my drummer gets louder and louder during our rehearsals, and we all leave with ringing in our ears

One way of looking at it is that you have a built in ‘hiss filter’ so that you can enjoy vintage recordings more.

1 Like

What if it isn’t ageing hearing loss, but evolution! As we get older we realise we dont need to hear those high frequencies, and so instead perhaps our bodies adjust, and instead improve our ability to tell the difference between a £50 cable and a £100 cable (of course £100 always wins :blush: )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.