Thank You Naim - For This Forum During Lockdown

Yes a big thank you to @Richard.Dane

6 Likes

Yes, +1
Many thanks to you all

4 Likes

My thanks also, especially during these challenging times, to Naim for keeping the Forum up and running. And to the Members of the Forum for the genuinely interesting content of the various threads.

Iā€™m not sure who ā€˜Paulā€™ is, but thanks to Paul and I guess a few others at Naim who work quietly in the background keeping the forum working and to Richard, for persevering with his 24/7 moderation which makes this place such a pleasure to be part of.

Cheers
Don

3 Likes

Of all the audiophile forums out there, this one is the best, the most interesting due to the courteous, open-minded, intellectual contributions to a wide variety of topics from various members.

And of course one of the most valuable members is ā€˜sirā€™ Dane. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

+1

Don,
Paul is the developer. He sets it up and Richard supervises us knocking it down.
Best
David

3 Likes

Ah! Thank you David.

1 Like

Completely agree big thanks to all involved Richard, Paul and all contributorsā€¦

2 Likes

The forum has been a wonderful companion over the last few months. Thanks so much for Richard who has been such a wonderful overseer. He has the wisdom of Job!

3 Likes

And the patience of a Saint.

3 Likes

Thank you to all. Agree wholeheartedly.

1 Like

And we donā€™t always make life easy for him !!!

3 Likes

Bravo to those keeping the Forum going!! Itā€™s been a wonderful learning tool and fun to see how others are setting up their systems.

1 Like

Yes, I wish to echo the grateful thanks above. Much reading and food for thought in this excellent forum. Thanks to everyone. Also more listening time at home, so thanks Naim for manufacturing equipment that has given so much pleasure to others and I.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thereā€™s a Pandemic !!!

Seriously guys have expanded my Musical Tastes and enjoyed some banter here great place to be

Stay safe everyone !!!

1 Like

It has been a serious point of contact for me to chat with people about things I like .

10/10, I assume Naim get good value from it as well , but certainly it is a friendly place to be

Yes, its a 10 from me! A great forum to share knowledge on Naim and some brands Iā€™d never heard of as well as discussing other important matters such as cats, wine and whisky galore! :cat2:

1 Like

I go along with all of that. Keeps whats left of my brain cells up to the mark.

2 Likes