Thank You Naim - For This Forum During Lockdown

Yes, that shows real confidence in the product.

Quite justifiable in my thirty year experience with them, in terms of engineering and reliability excellent.

1 Like

Agree with all that has been said, it is a great forum and for me one of the greatest qualities is it is classless on the naim scale. From a mu-so to statement you will get same encouragement and help. I have other hobbies (cars/watches) and donā€™t go on any forums for them as they are mainly ā€œmine are better than yourā€ places which I detest. Hat tip to Mr Dane as well for an outstanding job of keeping things where they should be.

6 Likes

Make your words, mineā€¦
(:wink:)

Iā€™ve found myself visiting here quite a lot during lockdownā€¦so the positive vibes here I echo. Cheers!

2 Likes

Yes. Thanyou Naim forum. :heart_eyes:
Hope we can all keep things being sensible whilst the future tipping points eventually arrive.
Without us all getting too wound up in a frenzy of excitement, blinking into the stark reality of fresh gaslight and forgetting about our unique standoffishness amongst the worldwide audiophile communities.
Naimites are born to be 2 metres apart from those other riffraffs regardless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL. When I told my wife we had to self isolate she replied, " How will anybody tell". :rofl:

2 Likes

NO , itā€™s 3.5 metres

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Our leader Richard Dane often recommends 10 to 15

1 Like

Strange - Iā€™ve not noticed this thread before. Absolutely agree that the forum has been a solace over the past year.
Thanks are indeed due to our hosts and @Richard.Dane :grinning:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t stumbled across this thread before - but would wholeheartedly agree with the prior comments - a great community and I have learnt a tremendous amount from the various subject postings - the whole forum is a great source

2 Likes