That’s silly!

I have the new Kudos speaker cable hooked up to my 808’s. For £30 a metre it shouldn’t be sounding this good :blush:

3 Likes

I was wondering about this, did it replace naca5?

Yes, it has :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just looked it up, the KS-1 looks interesting and at £30 per meter, bendy and in white :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t help thinking about the similarity with Chord Odyssey :wink:

1 Like

Then please keep quiet about it or they’ll put the price up! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Branded most likely :blush:

Possibly a derivative of Chord Sarsen which Cymbiosis note is used in the internal wiring of Kudos speakers …

1 Like

Should have added that Chord Sarsen is £8m per metre so a reasonable mark up to attain KS-1 status…

1 Like

Sarsen is £8 @ metre…

1 Like

Yes with SL cables. :grin:

Do you mean you had NACA5 with SL interconnects?

Sorry for any confusion

No Super Lumia speaker cables. They’re Naims high end cables.

1 Like

My dealer mentioned that this is exactly the same cable as used inside the Kudos speakers…

I wouldn’t know but I’m sure some here will. I was a non believer till I bought a set. They’re made things a lot tighter and increased detail. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Chord Sarsen was given 3 stars by what hi-fi
And called “cheap” feeling …at £8 a metre !!!

Over Nac A5 ??

I had those for years and replaced them with inexpensive set for Audioquest (I think) which was an improvement. The SL were a huge step up imo. The original speaker cables were over 20 years old, I’m not sure if they were meant to last that long.

Definitely, that’s what I am finding, much tighter bass with more detail and a more pronounced mid range. It’s certainly a quieter cable and time’s impeccably.

It is the same cable uses for the internal wiring Nd that must be why the two have great synergy.

1 Like

The proof of the matter is when you come to put the original item back into your system. I have replaced the Kudos speaker cable with my NACA 5 and I am bored now, the sound is dull and lifeless in comparison.

Dpnt get me wrong, its still good but I know it can be better, its like putting my AMG back into comfort mode rather than sports plus mode!

2 Likes