The Best ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Petting.
This was in july. I guess the pigs will go to slaughter this spring. They will then be around 18 months old. They spend the first six weeks with both their parents.

Got a set of Matfer Bourgeat copper pots and a copper pan for ยฃ280 two years ago. Brand new from a lawyer on the classified site here in the north. Use them every day.

Edit: ยฃ250/ NOK3000.

2 Likes

If that isnโ€™t the best bargain Iโ€™ve ever seen!

1 Like

1 Like

For anyone looking for a fast and easy way to start a barbecue (at home) look no further than an electric charcoal fire starter:
414wr1Q3KxL.AC_SY580
Wishing everyone a lovely start to the week :relaxed:

3 Likes

You must have a nearby power socket.

Ok, I should have moved the propane patio gas cannister first but this is potentially much more fun!

2 Likes

My favourite fire starter

14 Likes

CAREFUL; Thatโ€™s a Domestic Fire Starter!
Not to be confused with a Fire Lighterโ€ฆ

This one is favoured by โ€œHip Hopโ€ Artists around the world, as its โ€œWrappedโ€โ€ฆ
:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I really feel old as I have no idea what that means.

Donโ€™t like ZIp and similar these days, the waxy wood shaving lighters donโ€™t have a petrolchemical smell.

1 Like

The best fags:

6 Likes

Golden Virginia (the art of rolling) with a Dunhill lighter (my tobacco preparation dish is made from African Panga Panga wood):

Wishing everyone a lovely start to the week :relaxed:

2 Likes

Surely a contradiction in terms?

3 Likes

I think these were the best fags Kev

6 Likes

Round these parts fags = cigarettes :slightly_smiling_face:

Fags are also the name given to junior boys who performed menial tasks for senior boys at English boarding schools. Practice was known as fagging

1 Like

Yeah, I know but we had more Borstals than Boarding Schools :grinning:

3 Likes

This thread should probably come with a health warning.

3 Likes

Yep. A good Lucky is a smokeโ€ฆ
Have to be American made though.
Similarly, Camels. Another classic. The European version of the latter is a pale thing indeed.

1 Like

We were smoking Camels and Chesterfields in our teens. If you had one before breakfast you didnโ€™t need it.

3 Likes

Blimey, that looks interesting.