The Best 👌

6 Likes

Mice like ‘em.

How does this compare with Andrex Quilted?

Asking for a friend.

I tried these. Thought they tasted of sawdust…

its Sainsbury’s organic Scottish oats here. Not chunky but bigger than those so you still get a little bite.

2 Likes

How do you get the fur clean :wink:

4 Likes

Ask a bear that lives in the woods… :blush:

1 Like

Or the Pope…

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They sure don’t flush easily (or even willingly), it took me ages.

1 Like

My ballpoint pen of choice is the BIC Cristal, first made in 1950:

My pencil of choice is the Faber-Castell 9000, first made in 1905:

You don’t always need to spend a lot to get the best.

Mark

8 Likes

The ‘most eaten pen on the planet’ as we refer to it here.

4 Likes

I don’t know why people chew pens, but many years ago a colleague had such a habit. What he didn’t realise was that he inadvertently filled the pen with saliva, resulting in some rather revolting experiences for the rest of us. I managed to break his habit by sneaking off to the local pharmacy and buying a little bottle of Stop’n’Grow.

4 Likes

This was my top snout when at Max Pretentiousness.

5 Likes

Very nice!

Sobranie for me…

2 Likes

Can’t bear ball point pens! Have always used a fountain pen which probably just ages me but…if I have use a Bic then I prefer the fine line one in yellow.

on pencils I agree, they are excellent and easily available. The issue with pencils is usually the wood and can the wood be sharpened successfully…Steadtler used to do great pencils but they are not what they were.

2 Likes

I use fountain pen a lot, too. If I need a cheap ballpoint, though, it’s the Cristals I’ll go for. The yellow-barrelled fine ones I’ve tried but dislike - too thin and exert too much pressure on the paper with my writing.

1 Like

Using a good quality pen is one of life’s pleasures! I’ve recently been buying pens handmade by craftsmen with different wooden barrels. They are beautifully weighted and a joy to use.
A fountain pen is special. I enjoy using Pelikan and Visconti models in particular. A good one will last a lifetime if treated with respect. I think our late Queen had the same Parker 51 she had been using since the 1950s.

2 Likes

Pens are so 20th century :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: