The Duke!

I think I was about 10 when the DOH was first on TV so the car held most appeal. A few years later…

A Dodge Charger with a 440 Magnum would be fantastic to own :blush:

1 Like

“indiscretions from my younger days”, completely different from Andrew associating with and staying a few days with Epstein, knowing him at the time to be a paedophile.

a member of the royal family posing for a photo having his arm round a topless teenager was always going to come back and haunt him.

Topless?

yep unless it was a very good photoshop

I must get my glasses checked, I seem to be missing out

Gossip, hearsay, speculation, tittle-tattle. Unless someone has irrefutable proof of wrongdoing, in which case hand it to the authorities. Meanwhile there’s music needs playing. (Btw, couldn’t care one way or the other about the royals, just so you know).

3 Likes

The Duke from the big Lebowski ( Cohen brothers film)

2 Likes

Where did you see that? I haven’t seen in any of the many media issuings, and I’m sure they would have no hesitation in publishing a topless one if it exists for real.
And there us not a topless photo it may be unwise to refer to it as such.

1 Like

No, that’s the Dude!

She doesn’t look topless to me.

Why don’t we try having an elected President instead …oh! wait a moment. Somebody tried that already and guess what ? an even bigger f***ing mess !

Let’s just stick with what we’ve got and try to improve things gradually.

I have a feeling this thread is heading down the “political” path and my post and one or two others should be deleted.

1 Like

I am expecting that Richard is reaching for the delete button even now…

2 Likes

Phil.
Now he’s unable to excercise it, the failure of the iron grip he used to keep on the PR and behaviour of The Firm and it’s various members is clearly begginning to take it’s toll…

Yep. I think some of us have very strong views about the Royal Family.

And mine are about as opposite to those of HH as it would be possible to be.

But yes, quite a few of them could do with an injection of humility and common sense.

And didn’t the Gov. do some sort of deal a few decades ago about funding the Civil List in exchange for some sort of income from the Crown Estates ? I have a vague recollection but no detail !

1 Like

Yep. They get the Civil List and the Exchequer gets the profits from the Crown Estates.

“… 'cause tourists are money,
and our figurehead is not what she seems.”

1 Like

I think the problem with Andrew is that he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and is completely out of touch. It’s all going pear shaped for him with corporate sponsors pulling out of his charities. He’s becoming a tainted figure just like Epstein. Mud sticks.

1 Like

Yep, here in Australia 3 Universities have dropped support for one of the projects he is a Patron of. Probably more to follow. Don’t worry, he is getting smashed in the media over here too.

Well at least Meghan is quietly liking the attention moving away from her ATM I assume.

Please could members keep their posts from drifting into politics. Also, please could we not have pictures posted here of any of the people who may be involved in the Epstein case. Thank you.

Que?