The Grand Cafe

As Proofide is meant to soften up whatever it is applied to, I would strongly recommend that you don’t mistake it for a condom

3 Likes

Thanks for rubbing that in :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ew!

1 Like

Is there a product for doing the opposite? Just wondering…

1 Like

I think you might have spotted a market opportunity!

2 Likes

It already exists: Steamtrains.

4 Likes

Asking for a friend? :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

Is that what is coloquially referred to as building up a head of steam?

2 Likes

You lot are on form today :joy::joy::wink:

2 Likes

Just got an email from Witches Hat, a few reviews from forum members.

2 Likes

Just met some random Mr (Gary) Smith et al.

The reviews are very nice, I’ll be watching the pricing. I expect I’ll stick with my SL on the main system, but could be tempted for something better and more manageable with the Nova.

3 Likes

Kid #1 goes on a school organised excursion to Rome soon. He is looking forward to is, but he got the schedule today. The class will visit 15 churches & musea in Rome. What a trip!

2 Likes

Rome! God when I was at school (and that was a long time ago) we were lucky to get to go as far Newcastle (NSW) to visit a milk factory and the steel mills.

5 Likes

Yeah me too, I’m setting my studio up to accommodate my 3.5m long SL leads. But who knows if they’re priced right maybe I might reconsider.

I’ve had Harry upgrade their trip home, they’ll now be on business class. They’re probably in the lounge at Heathrow now sipping a pims.

1 Like

Ha ha want a photo of that :wine_glass:

Is your Morgana on the way too? I’ve had radio silence since my order, other than to say they are refunding a Hatpin 5 cable that they wrongly advised me to get, which has hopefully been removed from the order (the refund hasn’t come through on my credit card yet).

Photos aren’t the proof they were back in days. If I was @GeoffC I’d just photo shop you something and you’d be hard pressed to see if it was fake. :grin:

1 Like

Funny you should ask that mines still sitting processing. Might chase it up next week.

I love a Saturday breakfast, coffee and a freshly baked pastry. Makes a weeks worth work and dieting disappear.

8 Likes