The Grand Cafe

You’re the one on the LHS? I could be wrong.

5 Likes

Why the long face? :wink:

4 Likes

I definitely not the good looking one

2 Likes

Keep your personal proclivities to yourself.

5 Likes

I had to look that up, still not quite sure what it means. :grin:

4 Likes

@Bevo did you watch any rugby over night, some interesting results.

Wallabies continue to rebuild with another win over Wales. ABs showed their true colours with a good win over England. Ireland played great rugby to beat SA at home, the Boks have forgotten how to score tries.

And Argentina beat France.

1 Like

I was out having too many drinks last night Pete but have watched all the highlights for all the matches this morning

Yes great results for the game of rugby

Can’t really tell where the ABs and Wallabies are at currently , true test for them will be the rugby championship when they will come up against each other and South Africa and Argentina

The England team to their credit really tested the ABs and it’s the end of a very long season for them. I think they meet again in November in UK so I’m thinking result will go in favour of England, they’re a good team .

Starting to look good for Aussie rugby overall now that the idiot Eddie Jones has shot through, what a disaster that was

Time for bed soon……
Read people down under ill from Uncle Frogs Mushroom gummies……we leave you alone for a few centuries….:joy:

It’s 5.30am here on a freezing Monday morning and I’m up watching the Euro to see if England can finally get the monkey off its back.

Not had gummies doctors have my full of too many other drugs. :grin:

4 Likes

What 15 degrees😂

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No 2c.

1 Like

Oops……get the thermal underwear out. If they are not available down under……my new business enterprise might be warm under wear for customer’s down under. Got a luv you, all❤️

2 Likes

Guess who forgot their wedding anniversary. Doh.

5 Likes

I’m guessing it wasn’t Sue. Oops, can you blame chemo brain?

3 Likes

Yes right both accounts.

2 Likes

You’re distracted these days … I forgive ya.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thankfully so does she. She’s also taken the opportunity to have a few days away catching up with grandkids (and parents). She also needs a break from taking care of me, these past few months have been hard on her as well.

7 Likes

Blame the chemo, if anybody has their mind on other things ….

Best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

What’s the next phase for you Pete ? I’ve forgotten

I think you mentioned you have to go to hospital for a couple of weeks or something similar ?

2 Likes

I’ve got my last scheduled chemo (6th) next week then a 5 week break with only scans and doctors appointments. In hospital 2nd September for 3-4 weeks for the delightful procedure. I’m looking sooo forward to it.

1 Like