The Grand Cafe

You will be gobsmacked as they say when that happens Mike

Playing vinyl is an expensive journey but when you get to the giddy heights you have gone to it really is quite amazing

Downsides yes there are, the most of which the expense of vinyl these days and some are a bit iffy in the quality department so one has to be very careful

But getting the hardware right it’s a wonderful musical feeling :musical_score::saxophone::musical_keyboard::banjo::violin::trumpet::guitar::drum:

Good luck with the ND555 it will be fine I’m sure

2 Likes

It is fine, the 552 not so much :+1:

1 Like

Oops error :frowning:

2 Likes

One step forward two steps backward currently in Gloucester hospital with a temperature of 38.7 way over my safety barrier. Probably be in overnight and if not stabilised I’m off by ambulance in to Newcastle

6 Likes

Oh bXgger …at least in safe hands, rest / recover well :pray:

2 Likes

Damn Pete bet that was a Buzz :smile: glad you’re ok!

2 Likes

Feck, not good, but you should be safe now that you are in a hospital. Same happened to Miss Mike and she’s still alive :+1:

2 Likes

Wishing you a swift return home. I am sure it will be a minor hiccup.

3 Likes

Best of luck Pete. I’m sure you’ll do well. But a PITA nonetheless

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Pete, they will sort you out.

3 Likes

Temp reached 41.8 but starting to drop they’re keeping here for 24 hours.

Thought I’d get a 5 week break from someone sticking any needles in me, it lasted 4 days.

5 Likes

Damn Pete.
Typical attention seeking ‘Aussie’…:wink:
Seriously though, let’s hope it’s just a little blip and you’ll be back home tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

B****r……must be very stressful🤞🏽

1 Like

Get well soon Pete.

1 Like

Any music with you Pete, to ease your way through the next 24 hours? :pray:

1 Like

Being special I’m in the penthouse away from anyone else got tv and I have my phone and earbuds. But tbh I just want to sleep.

My temp is still is coming down thankfully.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that Pete - keep your pecker up (so to speak :wink:)

2 Likes

Hopefully, you’ll be free within the next 24 hours, as your temperature returns to normal.

If you do get stuck for choons, gimme a shout and I’ll open the windows here and crank it up a bit! :joy:

5 Likes

Glad to read this Pete, all the best for continued improvement. :+1:

Geoff

3 Likes

Hell Pete, what a pain. Glad the temp is now coming down, fingers crossed you’re stable and home soon.

2 Likes