The Grand Cafe

I was betting on that. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Heels and a hat and you might get there yet :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered this

8 Likes

Lovely, had three pairs, still got one pair (formal black) .

They take time to acclimatise/adapt to your foot , but it is well worthwhile

2 Likes

Theyā€™re expensive here, the ones signed by their maker sell for over $1,200. Mine were less than half that.

Iā€™m looking forward to wearing them once Iā€™m allowed out. :grin:

2 Likes

Any pair made from a single hide will be very comfy (given time)

Enjoy

Best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

These are a single piece, think all their boots are. :grin:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be line dancing shortly :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

As long as the lines not connected to an iv drip. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Floor finished last week. 2 layers of fine concrete and 3 layers of lacque. Sofas are as I write this back in place and daughter is watching Maze runner there with friends.

The next step will be to get a bigger screen. 40 inch is really too small. Iā€™m thinking of buying an 75 inch second hand screen or so. Many people are moving to OLED at the moment and since the gardenhouse is very light, a LED might not be out of the place.

10 Likes

That looks like a lovely space. Beautiful floor too

1 Like

Thanks badger. Iā€™ve done the floor myself and saved over 4k euros :slight_smile:
Itā€™s a lovely space.

2 Likes

It does look great, is it a dedicated media room?

1 Like

That looks fantastic, weā€™re having polished concrete floor upstairs done by ā€œprofessionalsā€ that I donā€™t believe will look as good as yours.

Want to come out for a few weeks free lodging to supervise the clowns doing my concrete :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

For the time being, we put the Xbox there and the television. Iā€™ll work there as well.

The floor has all the tubes for floor heating, but I donā€™t have the heat pump in place yet so the winter will be uncomfortable there.

On the longer term we plan to add a sanitary room and a small kitchen but thatā€™s really for over a few years.

For now Iā€™m setting up the kids against my wife to get the bigger television :slight_smile:

(/ she kind of agreed with conditions already)

1 Like

Nah! know the flaws of my floor! It has a personal touch though and I know that I can do it again once Iā€™m going to add the kitchen and sanitary room.

3 Likes

Very nice room.
And you are wise to not scrimp on the TV size. If you google TV sizes and viewing distances, most people are surprised how big it should be in a given space. OLED is best if you can swing it, but I have an LED that seems fine for our purposes.
Remember that youā€™ll have the d*mn thing for 20 years, so spending an extra few grand for the right TV will pay of in viewing pleasure over the years at a mere $100 dollars a year.
Thereā€™s no such thing as too big with TVs and ā€¦

1 Like

Warm up the Coast there Pete?

37 degrees in Balmain as we speak

1 Like

Oops typo 27 degrees

1 Like

No itā€™s only 26 here we did have a bit of rain. Wednesdayā€™s expected to be in high 20ā€™s. Crazy weather though considering itā€™s still winter.

2 Likes