The Grand Cafe

Yep nuts but I just need to get a few beers into me, one of my nephews is part owner in a bar in Enmore so heading over there

He tells me the biggest seller in quite a number of venues is Guinness these days the guys and gals love it

2 Likes

Not a big fan but I do know an Irish guy who’s capable of downing quite a few before dinner. :grin:

1 Like

We had 17° after a wet morning. Will be getting to low 20’s next week, which is pretty warm for the end of August. Had beer and chips on the deck.

2 Likes

Probably about 19 or 20 degrees here in south east England this morning. This is the view from my bedroom window. Heavy persistent rain. I’m staying in bed.

8 Likes

Nice garden Badger :+1:t4:, Mrs Q is a bit jealous :joy:

3 Likes

Woke up to the sound of heavy rain, :umbrella: :umbrella::umbrella::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:hope all those at the Reading festival ( ten miles away ) have bought ponchos and wellingtons , and have waterproof tents :camping:

1 Like

I’ve got 4 versions of a favourite Aussie singer/songwriters big selling album, one a WAV rip from a 30 plus year cd, one that’s a 16/44.1 WAV file that was remastered in 2009 and one that’s 24/44.1 WAV file that was remastered in 2024. Plus the original cd.

Oddly enough after playing them one after the other the original rip (cd quality) sounded the best. The new 24/44.1 file had the most energy but was a bit harsh and didn’t have the warmth of the original.

3 Likes

Funny ol’ world … :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

We had a top temperature of 28c today and it’s expected to reach 30c by Wednesday. And it’s still officially winter.

4 Likes

We even got to 20 today :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m sure winter will bite us back before it’s over. We’ve just gone from winter to summer in a week. :grin:

1 Like

Agree Pete - September a weird month weather wise

Hot, warm and cold days - all over the shop

2 Likes

I’m down to my speedos :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Scary :flushed:

2 Likes

Well that calls for a pic :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::flushed:

3 Likes

Richard!!!

4 Likes

Ha ha

Probably should have just said - double scary :flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Where is our administrator when we need him most ?

4 Likes

Probably having a laugh :grinning:

2 Likes