The Grand Cafe

Brilliant :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:all fingers crossed for you, Sue and all your family

Best wishes

Ian

3 Likes

Great news Pete👍

2 Likes

Thanks guys I’m playing a few tunes to celebrate.

Re the building. Got a professional project manager coming up tomorrow to inspect our building and do a report. I feel I need to do it just to cover us as it’s a commercial building I don’t have the normal home owners warranty. Apparently after a few hiccups they’re still on track to pour the concrete for level 1 next Friday. Roof goes on the 2nd week in September.

6 Likes

Well @Pete_the_painter, all this uplifting news. You must be feeling a little more upbeat.
Good that the build is running close to schedule.
Always great to get encouraging news from Oncologists too.
Our thoughts will certainly be with you through September mate.

3 Likes

Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

Nice that things are on the up after a rubbish few months for you.

4 Likes

Got almost 2 weeks before they whack me again. I’m making the best of it while I can :grin:

6 Likes

Tried those boots on yet?

1 Like

That’s great news Pete.

2 Likes

Is that the CAR-T therapy where they take some of your T cells and genetically modify them to attack cancerous cells?

1 Like

I think so, I’ve just emailed her to get the right name.

2 Likes

No it’s got too warm here, besides I’m limited to where I’m allowed to go. Apparently if I behave myself I’m allowed to go to the pub for a steak on Thursday night. We do have to sit outside in the beer garden, might wear them then.

3 Likes

Do they allow speedos in the beer gardens?

3 Likes

No I’ll be leaving the speedos at home but I’ll probably have to put undies on though, well according to Mrs Pete I do :grin:

5 Likes

Ha :grinning:in couple of weeks is that the final whack they do to you Pete ?

Hopefully I guess

1 Like

Hope all goes well Pete
Enjoy the music !!

3 Likes

I get 5 days straight of chemo and a few days rest before they give me my stem cells back. Then it’s just a matter of recovery which can take between 3 to 6 months.

4 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s amazing and hopefully , you will return to a nearly finished studio and house and then next year perhaps get away

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

That’s the plan :+1:

1 Like