The Grand Cafe

Given all that has happened low key sounds good, very very good

Hope you have had a really pleasant day with some Langmeil

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Get those boots on.

3 Likes

Getting R Ms on at first is a bit of a tussle , two of my pairs .

The old pair fitted like a glove, they were so comfy , sadly they expired shortly after this photo, the smart pair are kept for church, funerals etc.

I am thinking of another pair in October

5 Likes

They look like they’ve done a few miles.

2 Likes

They did , they may have been expensive but they were great value for money

We will have a think about these in October

1 Like

That’s the same as I just got.

2 Likes

Great minds think alike

2 Likes

Subfloor for the concrete done ready for pour on Tuesday (a couple of days late). First opportunity to get a feel for the size of the space.

18 Likes

Might need bigger speakers😂

4 Likes

Need a bigger system all round :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Harry will be pleased :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Need the walls up before making any of those hasty decisions. :grin:

The roof will go on the 9th, unfortunately I won’t get to see that till the end of the month.

4 Likes

Perfect for the full statement setup I reckon, and A2A have one on fire sale :+1:

5 Likes

Friends of ours remembered that we drove through Bingle it was a Sunday and everything was closed and I couldn’t get a tee shirt from the local surf shop. They brought me this back. :grin:

11 Likes

All ready for the level 1 pour on Tuesday, met with the engineer* this morning and all good to go.

*I was masked. :grin:

8 Likes

Who is in property next to you Pete ?

1 Like

A bakery and National Parks (laneway between).

1 Like

My concreter has become ever accomodating lately which scares me. :grin:

But my main builder has become a bit of a concern. While I was in hospital he tried to pressure me in agreeing to a quote of $8,640 for a driveway that a local concreter quoted $2,200. Hot on the heals of rejecting an invoice were he charged 2 days for one. Kind of lost trust in him, meeting with him on Sunday (his been away for a week).

1 Like

I would love to run a Statement downstairs, saves a lot of shelving (Fraim) and I can’t see it being replaced anytime soon. :grin:

2 Likes

Variation incoming :flushed:

Several variations incoming :flushed::flushed::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No not from the concreter he wouldn’t started without approval.

I met with a local chippie (carpenter not a French fire) :grin: who give an estimate to frame out level one, I’ll compare that to one my current builder gave. That’s trouble in a small town labour is hard to get and some take advantage (well most) of that.

Might just get the current guy to lock up, it depends on our meeting.

4 Likes