The Grand Cafe

Yes I had a good Fiio hi res player that I gave away thinking I didn’t need it. Doh.

1 Like

We could have gone up another floor but it would have prove way too expensive.

1 Like

How about an ifi ?

best wishes

Ian

I did look at a few hi res players online last week but to get at decent one it’s still around $2k. Could justify that for 4 weeks.

3 stories that would have been imposing …

Angie McMahon, 5 track ‘Light sides’ released today which I imagine you will want on your playlist…

1 Like

Oh missed that thank you loved her last album. :+1:

We were thinking of putting a viewing deck up there. It then meant the lift had to be commercial at a minimum cost of $140k plus the add building costs just made it uneconomical. We’ve already over capitalised.

1 Like

My favourite headline of the year.

Some of us can also talk through them as well :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I only mentioned it because I’ve always wanted a rooftop patio. Seems like a nice private place to relax.
Or a great place for a party.

1 Like

Obviously this process is a little more complicated than I understood, thought today (Saturday) was my last chemo session but it seems I got that wrong, I still have another tomorrow. Starting to feel rather foggy and my responses may reflect this, spelling has never be one of my strong suits and most mightn’t notice any difference.

I’ll apologise in advance.

13 Likes

Hang in there Pete, nearly done.

4 Likes

Don’t worry we’re rooting for you and for Dan

Ian

4 Likes

Thinking of you @Pete_the_painter. Keep slogging on and you’ll be through it in no time.

4 Likes

You are doing really well, nearly done👍

3 Likes

May you continue to apologise for many many years.

6 Likes

I quite enjoy your language/spelling misdemeanours😂

3 Likes

Hang in there Pete, no doubt that you are going through hell at the moment and I am sending along a good thought and prayer that you walk away from this with the opportunity to spend many happy and healthy years with your friends and family.

4 Likes

Thinking of you Pete. We can help sort out your spelling and grammar next week or next month.

But hey ! don’t they say “a picture is worth a thousand words”

I think you’re better off with your pictures and your studio than being concerned out its v it’s

As I say, thinking of you and trusting the treatment will be effective.

3 Likes

A bit of a rough night but I’m still here so it couldn’t have been that bad. I’ll be glad when the last chemo finishes today. I’m connected to a iv constantly which doesn’t make for a comfortable nights sleep.

And no there’ll be no photos.

10 Likes