The Grand Cafe

Good to read that you’re still alive. You must be due for a big crash now :flushed:. The reboot should be fun though :pray: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll be glad when I’m off this drip they fill you with so much liquid you spend most of the time peeing :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Wow, sounds really sh1tty Pete. Stay cool, mate … we’re thinking of you and looking forward to all these trials being behind you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well Piastri did you proud, he ran a great race, hope it cheers you up Pete.

2 Likes

Calling all Antipodeans! - surely you are tempted by this:

TAD 2001 Unity Horns Eminence Deltalite ii 2515 Open Baffle

1 Like

Hope you are now on the road to recovery Pete, you have our best wishes👍

Been a few days…hope you’re doing okay, Pete. And the rest of you on the other side of the world, of course. But mostly Pete :wink:

4 Likes

We are all rooting for you👍

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice picture Ardbeg but what do you mean?:thinking:

2 Likes

I was cleaning up my living room and waiting for my wife to arrive home from the ER (she’s doc, not patient).

3 Likes

Were all just kicking our heels waiting for the “boss” Pete, to turn up👍

7 Likes

Yes, you almost start to get a little worried, nine days since last.

3 Likes

Pete dropped an email to me and Ian a few days ago (Ian excerpted a bit above), he’s keeping off social media for a few days while he gets his strength back after the procedure.

5 Likes

Good to know👍

2 Likes

Pete’s been in touch and he is doing reasonably well , but is away from social media

best wishes

Ian

9 Likes

Into my 3rd week and hopefully the worst is now behind. The first 2 weeks were pretty rough and just waiting till those pesky stem cells start to do their thing. Cheers.

34 Likes

Go Pete :+1:

3 Likes

Lovely to hear from you Pete.
So pleased that the worst is now hopefully behind you and you can focus on recovery.
Take care of yourself now🙂

2 Likes

Go Pete :+1:

2 Likes