The Grand Cafe

I had my flu booster yesterday as our cold spell approaches. I was also offered a Covid booster, but this time round passed on the offer. Last 2 jabs I have had left me with uncontrollable shivers and feeling pretty grotty a few hours later. Moderna I think. I explained this to the nurse and she said that although the covid booster jab is advised, uptake is falling, but she didn’t express any particular concern about me missing out this time round. I reckon I have been Covid jabbed about 8 times since 2020.

3 Likes

Did your mate come up to sign off the concrete etc?

1 Like

Yep but he’s pointed out a few things that we hadn’t thought of, one that’s going to cost me about 12k. Doh.

3 Likes

That is truly great, but don’t overdo it! Remember this feeling if/when you have low points - like the oft described if inexplicable burning in of Naim gear for some. The new you is now burning in!

1 Like

Yes I’m still waiting for the cables to burn in. :grin:

Bondage?

1 Like

I don’t even have the energy to vacuum.

I thought being tied up didn’t use energy…
Regardless, I guess lots of sleep and listening to music are best while rebuilding your strength.

2 Likes

Surely someone in Australia must want this? It has to be the buy of the century.

Just “add to cart” and it’s yours.

2 Likes

I’m sure they do but they’re not willing to part with $230ks.

5 Likes

The advert says you can pay $10 a week for it, so that’s only 440 years to pay!

6 Likes

50% OFF !!! wow

1 Like

Still 120k Sterling?

1 Like

What are they new in the UK?

1 Like

Officially £235k………but no one would pay full price………most would be taking dealer demo units.

1 Like

They haven’t quoted package and posting

3 Likes

What will it cost to send it to Salisbury for servicing?

1 Like

In Newcastle overnight, just had blood work taken and meeting my oncologist in the morning. Don’t why but I’m a bit nervous, guess I’ll find out how successful the stem cell transplant was and what’s my long term outcome.

17 Likes

You’ve all right to be nervous, we hope the best for you.

2 Likes

All the best Pete🤞🏽

2 Likes