4 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Thinking of you Pete.

1 Like

In your corner Pete.
Let’s hope it’s all positives today🤞🏼

1 Like

My oncologist can’t confirm if I’m in remission (she thinks I am) until after I have a PET scan in 4 weeks and see her again in 6 weeks.

Maintenance chemo once every 3 months.

She did talk about when it returns which was a bit confronting but she’s always been upfront and honest.

Overall she’s pleased with my recovery I still need to be careful but I’m allowed back in our local pool.

20 Likes

Been following your story & not sure if like is correct response.

If your oncologist is happy, you should be too.

Take care
CK

2 Likes

Good news so far Pete.
I’m sure it’s hard not to worry when there’s still some unknowns and that annoying thing called Time gets in the way, but it’s good things seem positive thus far… :+1:

So…Go get them Budgie Smugglers on…! :rofl: :man_swimming: :man_swimming:

SC

3 Likes

Masked up and seated watching granddaughter # 5 play soccer, she’s the only girl in the team and was voted the best player by her teammates.

8 Likes

We have had a search and rescue operation in front of our place this morning, a low flying search plane and coastguard. A nearby elderly neighbour who takes a daily swim in front of his house was missing. Another neighbour and I had seen him swimming about 9:30 yesterday morning and he was reported missing about 5pm yesterday. They were searching today on the high tide, we have had big tides, so currents would have been strong.

Very sad and I guess it will be a recovery operation now. It was reassuring to see the level of community support in action though.

6 Likes

We are all looking forward to the photos :flushed::bikini:

5 Likes

No, no we are not. :grinning:

6 Likes

Don’t worry it’s definitely not going to happen

3 Likes

Gee that’s not good news Mike - very sad

1 Like

Sad news Mike

1 Like

You mean Football, I presume…:rofl:

Other than that, very cool…:grinning:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for the PET scan Pete, it sounds that subject to that confirmation you’re in as good a place as you can be.

2 Likes

Very sad , and by the sound of it a very experienced swimmer

Well I am Australian and “football” means a lot more here than just one code. Soccer is it’s official name anyway, I’m a big Aussie Rules fan and it’s referred as football here or footie. :grin:

1 Like

Hope the dog introduction goes well, we are in a void at the moment, pets are important,