The Grand Cafe

I’m in Sydney and meeting him this morning. I’ll post some photos and the outcome while you’re sleeping.

2 Likes

Hope you meet a new best friend👍

I do have some real concerns, the current owner is really reluctant to let him go. His already mentioned that he’d like to visit him and that he’ll keep paying the pet insurance.

Difficult to let go……but👍

It feels more like we’ll be foster parents than actually adopting, I’m not sure how I feel about that I also think it’ll be harder on the dog.

1 Like

Mrs Pete suggested I’d grab a drink for the drive she was a little surprised by my choice.

11 Likes

Yes Pete, I know…! Was just pulling your leg!

No, you see the clue is in the name – ‘Foot’ball …not running around using your hands as well like that silly AFL game…! :roll_eyes::rofl:

Anyway, sounds like your off to meet a dog – I must have missed all this…
Hope it goes well and that he likes you…! :rofl: :dog:

SC

1 Like

Hey Pete,
My son and i have auto-immune disease, he has researched it quite extensively, and immune health is extremely gut related. Following a setback, anti-biotics etc, it is recommended to start a course of pro-biotics to improve the gut flora. It might help you catch up.
Regards
Max

3 Likes

Funny I’ve woken this morning with a less than pleasant feeling in my stomach. We’ve discussed this with my oncologist shes asked us not too yet, as like you we feel it would help. Apparently until my body can fight off infections they prefer you don’t.

Ah well, they would be aware. Maybe a boost in a few months when you more robust.

Thanks for caring I’ve just sent my oncologist an email asking if I’m ready to start taking some probiotics.

3 Likes

Okay, good. My son uses Vivomixx over here in the UK, and he has Crohn’s. He says they are almost military grade in their working and return his system to good quite quickly. The downside is no booze while taking them, but only for 3 or 4 days.

2 Likes

Gee thank you for the prod just got a reply from my oncologist and I can start on probiotics from Monday. :+1:

7 Likes

Excellent, a good outcome from a background thought.

1 Like

I get the impression that your care has been exemplary

3 Likes

It has been. :+1:

1 Like

Any dog news update Pete ?

No not till Sunday

Ok I thought your other half was making a call today to the owner ?

Cheers

We didn’t get around to it.