The Grand Cafe

It is quite depressing but I love Waters passion and story, I think I might play it later.

I find it cathartic rather than depressing.

1 Like

This rather large spider has taken to living under our stairs, problem is of an evening I usually have walk under him to empty my dirty paint water. Iā€™d like to move him but Iā€™m concerned he may protest.

2 Likes

Is it a poisonous one?

Think he can make you ill but donā€™t think he can kill, that is unless he scares you to death.

But you slowly dehydrate to death after youā€™ve been wrapped around with spider silkā€¦

Crocodile Dundee or Mike-from-New-Zealand. Sorted :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wait until you see his dad!

Can you post a picture with your hand next to it so that we can judge the scale of it.

3 Likes

Is it definitely a he not a she?

Sorry, this was intended for @Pete_the_painter

Thatā€™s a wonderful pair of pictures that you managed to paint on the spiderā€™s back, Pete.

I think that the boyā€™s face is real cute, but his ears are perhaps a shade too large ?

I trust itā€™s all for real and not some Photoshop hoax :sunglasses:

I do like some of Waterā€™s stuff but Iā€™m afraid the ā€œmillionaire angstā€ leaves me cold.

Scares the sh!t out of me. Found a ā€œFalse Widowā€ several years ago in the kitchenā€¦(in the UK).

It was encouraged to leave with a fishing rodā€¦

Iā€™m not clever enough to use photo shop, itā€™s real. Was thinking of putting the dogā€™s collar and lead on it this and take her for a walk.

No

1 Like

I will try tonight when sheā€™s there, Iā€™m not scare of snakes but Iā€™m not happy with spiders. Got bitten by one (unsure what type) when I was young and it wasnā€™t pleasant.

Donā€™t do it!

Found out what type of spider the thing is, itā€™s a Golden Weaving Orb. See below.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just googled this spider and apparently it is quite nonchalant but gets really pissed off when you try to photograph it.

2 Likes

If you just entice it onto one of your canvases, you may end up with a load of Pollocks. :kissing_heart:

Edit: or a masterpiece, but donā€™t tell anyone.

1 Like