The Grand Cafe

In the spirit of full disclosure there was ribeye on the restaurant menu tonight and I didn’t have it. It’s that time of year and we’d just been to the Munsterplatz Christmas market (Basel), so I embraced the season and ordered some very nice “Rudolph” instead.

Willy.

3 Likes

@Mike_S where do you plug the rca plugs into the NDX2 and the 525 for the volume ?

What are you trying to do?

The little cord that runs from the amp to the streamer for the volume.

I forgot to take a photo when I disconnected it.

On the NDX2, it’s the little hole that has the small headphone type socket and is in the middle of the back. It goes to the plug that is back left on the 252 when looking from the front of the 252.

1 Like

Cheers big ears. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking … :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Everything in moderation, doesn’t mean you have to give up everything.

1 Like

Yeah, I just read your reply about excercising off more calories than you intake. It really does work …

1 Like

It has I’ve always thought that was it in a nutshell, burn more than you intake. I also don’t generally have lunch Monday to Friday, I’ve gone from almost 97kgs to 87kgs. My goal is around 82kgs, I’m not that tall and extra weight shows and never wanted to have a beer belly (which I did end up with).

2 Likes

I’m about 5’11" and I have to fight the beer/wine belly thing too. I notice a difference after 3 days. If I eat well, and get some exercise, then 3 days later I notice a flattening of my belly. I use to be in great shape and I will be again, but not till all this legal sh*t we 're going thru is done. Soon tho …

1 Like

God 5’11”, are you that tall. I’m south of that I’m afraid (somewhat). :grin:

Exercise might help take your mind off those other issues.

2 Likes

I’m just over 170cm (5’7) and approx 75kg

Over 10 years ago I blew out to 82 kg so went to this lady who put me on a fairly strict diet ( albeit still some booze allowed)

I got back down to 69kg and felt terrible , however the so called gurus suggest for a gent my height the range is circa 65-75kg. I’m not sure it’s as simple as that

My body is telling me I’m 3-5kg overweight so I need to do something about that I reckon, or just lower it a bit

1 Like

Best I’ve done is 82 and everyone kept asking me was sick or worse. My BMI tells me I should be around 76kgs but I think that’s definitely wrong.

1 Like

Yep we are all built differently Pete

As we get older the key is just to keep the sugar count level and waist size under control

Unless I’m going out I don’t drink at home, although sometimes I’ll break that rule, sometimes the thirst just takes over :beer:

I’m just breaking one of my rules no beer during the week, got a friend up from Sydney and we’re out for dinner on the farm where my studio is.

2 Likes

Rules are there to break - enjoy :+1:

“Everything in moderation, including moderation “

W Churchill

4 Likes

Well Churchill himself didn’t adhere to that statement crispduck

Too much whiskey for that lad :tumbler_glass::smiley:

1 Like

I think that is what he meant by the “including moderation” part of quote!

1 Like