The Grand Cafe

When people stop going and the money runs out. Who’d risk ending up in a Balinese jail.

1 Like

Correct

First time I went to Bali was late 70’s on my way to Australia from UK

There were only 4 grass huts on Kuta Beach and couple of great little beach shacks selling street food. It was heaven

Been couple of times since but last one late 80’s from memory, maybe early 90’s

Never again

I went in 1980 and didn’t mind it. We went about 8 years ago with the family while it was ok not in a hurry to return.

Mrs Mike won’t go to Bali, doesn’t think it is safe.

1 Like

It’s safe, well if you’re married of course. Balinese people are fantastic, if you don’t stray of the beaten track it no worse than other places.

1 Like

Yes, it was the bombing and arrest and jailing of that Aussie girl that put her off. I thought it would be fine.

The bombing was terrorism and unfortunately could happen anywhere, Ms Colby was just dumb.

1 Like

Amazon music has lyrics come up on the iphone

Along with your core do you have the atom ?

Yep, and a gen 1 Muso

Like the atom?

I use it with my tv sounds ok to me.

I had one when it first came out , just used it with the core

Maybe should have kept it and taken it further into that world where I haven’t ventured yet :crazy_face:

Before we moved I only used it as a streamer and played it straight into my old Yamaha AV amp. Worked well as a streamer and it allowed me the multi play all 3 devices through the house.

Thanks . I’m thinking ahead , 2023 could be a year of change/sorting out some old gear etc

1 Like

2023 will be a year of no upgrades for me.

2 Likes

Right. :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s all the other way around there

And upside down

@Bevo did you say Harry was keeping an eye for the Naim Dac?