The Grand Cafe

The photo is taken from eye height in the listening position, so top of equipment is 2-3cm above the top of the speakers. Could go twin 3 levels, but then looks too low!.

Best be quick as you are not buying in 2023šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that and was waiting to roll it out big time :sunglasses::popcorn::popcorn:

Maybe heā€™s trying to catch up with Nigelā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Yep 3 levels a bit low

All depends how much space one has between the speakers

And then speakers from the side walls

Youā€™re probably ok as equipment to one side of your speakers

7 Likes

Nice, is this the 252/250 system?

Trust you, I did have my fingers crossed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS did you screenshot that earlier just waiting for me to fall hopelessly into your trap.

Go 4 and 2, just make sure you put stuff in the 2 you donā€™t need to touch.

1 Like

You still havenā€™t fixed that hole in the wall.

1 Like

Yep - I could go 4 + 4 but that might look a bit tight and full on if you get my gist

How did I know you would say that, I was waiting for it

Yesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦it was all too easy, almost inevitableā€¦ā€¦now those ndacā€™s are mighty fine and donā€™t come up for sale too oftenšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Reason Iā€™m thinking of 2 levels Mike is I may transfer my TT I have here in Sydney to the 252/250 system and bring the one in pic ( (TT plus PS) into Sydney - Iā€™m dying to try

Issue is itā€™s an extra 2 boxes to transfer down there ( superline phono and another supercapDR) so all up 7 boxes of my maths is correct

2 of those are half widths though hence thinking of 2 x3 levels

1 Like

Anyway I blame Mike and Bevo for encouraging me, well least thatā€™s what Iā€™ve told Mrs Pete.

2 Likes

I rang her and said it wasnā€™t me it was Mike :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Spot on there Gazza - Iā€™ve checked all the well known sites and no nDACā€™s pop up

They were quite rare originally anyway here in Australia

Thatā€™s why you should give yours.

1 Like

Cost ya heaps :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahemā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to work out how Iā€™ll spread my gear out in our new building, Iā€™m going to need another Muso and streamer. Iā€™m thinking I might chase down the last generation streamers.

1 Like

We are only joking Richard Iā€™m not really expecting Bevo to give his nDAC.

1 Like