The Grand Cafe

Come on Pete you are from Australia and should know you need a completely shaved body if your going swimming.

3 Likes

No the drag is like another form of exercise, and beside manshaping isnā€™t my thing.

1 Like

I thought by now you would have joined the shave brigade :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

No thatā€™s for you hipsters in Balmain real men donā€™t do that sort crap.

1 Like

Ha ha :smiley:

My old man shaved somewhere else once, got bad sun burn and never did it again :joy::joy::joy::eyes:

@Pete_the_painter

See what youā€™ve now started Pete :flushed:

Manshaping is rather trendy in the inner suburbs, donā€™t think the cowboys around here would bother much, but you never know.

I couldnā€™t be bothered plus itā€™d grown back stronger and thicker.

Hoo, those painful needles are starting to wear off. :flushed:

2 Likes

Just bought 2 1st gen QB Musos from Harry at a rather hot price. Apparently they donā€™t move that quickly down here. Theyā€™ll do the job just fine as theyā€™ll only ever be used a slaves from gen 2 streamers.

And @Gazza last laughs on you cause itā€™s still 2022. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No upgrades for me in 2023 either. But, time is running out :eyes:

1 Like

Your thoughts on Atom as one in all streamer

Do the job ? Qobuz ?

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided not to get a AV amp and add a gen I streamer for the living room. Since moving Iā€™ve been using the Atom for TV with a pair of Kef speakers/sub and surprised how good it sounds so Iā€™m sticking with that. Iā€™ve always been impressed with the Atom I think it sounds great. The QBs will go in our bedroom and one for the gallery.

Upstairs if I want to stream Qobuz Iā€™ll use the Atom to the QB.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be able to steam Barry White, you cheeky young man :+1:

3 Likes

Marvin Gaye thank you.

2 Likes

Graham, wishing you both the very best.

2 Likes

Just waiting for your next slipā€¦ā€¦:joy:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a queue, just take a number and have a seat. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @igahman hope today will be a good one. Donā€™t forget to take care of yourself while all this is going on.

3 Likes

I really hope all turns out well. Terrible time for you both.

3 Likes