The Grand Cafe

Both looking good👍

3 Likes

Have a good time Pete. Nice to see smiling faces.

2 Likes

Nicole and Keith were at the concert, Mrs Pete was rather chuffed.

3 Likes

Concert any good though ?

1 Like

Who?

2 Likes

You are a top bloke Mike.

1 Like

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban get with the program Mike. :grin:

2 Likes

Excellent he did forget a few words and he can’t reach high notes but for a 76 year old he’s ok.

Imo it was a bit too loud and slightly out of balance setup could have benefited from a Naim system.

4 Likes

Those 2 losers - not my cup of tea I must admit !!!

Wow - you seem pretty close to them in the pic - did you get a chance to ask them what their thoughts are on the new classic boxes? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s good cause they never mentioned you. :rofl::rofl::grin:

Apparently there’s a lot people you’ve never met that you don’t like.

No they refused to make a statement but we did discuss the economy and the state of affairs in general but obviously I can’t say much here with getting into trouble.

However I did hear a lot of people in the audience discussing the pros and cons of the New Classics. There was a guy out the front selling obsolete 282 and 252 pre amps apparently no one wants them anymore. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Knew you would take the bait :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::+1::+1::+1:

I knew you’d make the comment. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thought so :smiley:

Anyway I’m more of a Cate Blanchett kinda guy.

1 Like

Now you’re talking

I’ve had a crush on her for years.

1 Like

Michelle Pfeiffer and the GORGEOUS Jane Seymour for me, but I quite like Nicole😊

Sounds like you’re having a few each way there, we could probably start a list but I’m sure it’d be inappropriate. :grin:

1 Like