The Grand Cafe

You’re Australian, INAPPROPRIATE is supposed to be your “Raison d’etre” :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too - however when she was living in Hunters Hill I saw her in Woolies Balmain yelling at her kids - put me off a bit I must say

Can I add Uma Thurman into the mix? Probably Australian too

1 Like

That’s some major stereotyping I’ll have you know we’re fckn cultured now. :grin:

4 Likes

I use to drive past that house in Hunters Hill we saw at the Balmain markets once Mrs Pete had to restrain me.

I’ll bet she did you animal you :crazy_face:

She’s a classic beauty imo she just says class. I’d certainly crawl over you to get to her. :grin:

1 Like

Keith Urban is from Dargaville, where we were on our trip the other day. One of Miss Mikes teachers is an Urban, not sure if she is related or not.

2 Likes

Is Keith a kiwi?

1 Like

Yes. But the Aussies probably claim him, like our good rugby players :joy::joy::thinking:

1 Like

Then there is always Kylie and Deltra.

1 Like

Pete will now say he doesn’t like him​:crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

He was born in NZ has a US Australian and Kiwi citizenship but according to Wikipedia he calls himself an Aussie.

Mrs Pete’s a fan even made me buy a cd of his but I don’t think I’ve ever heard it, Ive put it on the hard drive in her car.

1 Like

In an effort to get this thread back to normal, and seeing that one or two contributors are now showing photos of themselves I thought I should do the same.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t catch me with any of his music that’s for sure

And your good lady?

1 Like

I am sure I could find something somewhere on the internet. But probably not :joy:

1 Like

Woh you’re buff. You obviously work out while listening to music.

2 Likes

It’s hard work I can tell you. But I hope you appreciate the results

Is that a toga you’ve wrapped around you it looks like you’ve been to a swingers theme party. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like