The Grand Cafe

I picked the green towel to match my eyes

Wait a minuteā€¦
Isnā€™t that Ryan somebody or other?:thinking:

I think I have been busted

1 Like

My second hand Fraim base just arrived. We are heading out, so will set up later.

2 Likes

Which one was which? :wink:

2 Likes

Not really sure where to post this so why not in the Grand Cafe. If he pulls this off then this will liven up Eurovision!

1 Like

By coincidence I just listened to a minute or so of the song, and itā€™s ok and very touching.

Whether you like this kind of music or not, I did enjoy this fan on stage performanceā€¦

Some idiot jumped the stage at Eltonā€™s gig on Sunday. Security weā€™re trying to removing him but he did mange to shake Eltons hand.

1 Like

Iā€™m off to the studio today first time this year itā€™s a bit of a pain not having a studio at home. Also itā€™s a tin shed and weā€™re expecting temperatures in the high 20s to low 30s which means by about 2 Iā€™ll be cooked.

1 Like

Perhaps you are going to have get your art work completed on the midnight shift. ā€¦could cause some of your landscapes to take on a darker tone however.

Weā€™re getting smacked by Cyclone Hale. 90mm of rain today already, having to sweep water out of the garage/games room. Th ground was already water logged from a big storm last week and a major thunderstorm on Monday. This is the worse spell of weather in the 25 years Iā€™ve lived here. The ground is saturated way beyond what we would usually have in mid winter. Hopefully this will blow through this afternoon, and weā€™ll start another round of drying out.

Oddly enough I normally would start painting till late afternoon and then on into the night. Sometimes Iā€™d work till about 2am. Bit different now as itā€™s a 15 minute drive along a country road with the chance of running into a roo which I donā€™t want to happen on a few accounts.

1 Like

Sounds like a good excuse to stay inside and tinker with your hi fi.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s Ryan Reynolds. Heā€™s Canadian ā€¦ all us Canucks look like that ā€¦

3 Likes

I thot you lot called them joeys? Obviously Iā€™ve been misinformed ā€¦

Sorry to hear that Mike. Having to deal with excess water is such a pain-in-the-a*se.

1 Like

Joeys are baby Roos most here are actually wallabies (smaller).

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Finally got the medical report back for my mother it confirmed it was stroke that according to the doctors isnā€™t as bad as the one we suffered this time last year. Apparently itā€™s just that her baseline health is much worse than last year. Not sure whatā€™s the next move and we probably wonā€™t until later this week.

Has anyone heard from igahman hope his wife is ok.

5 Likes