The Grand Cafe

Did you try that Cruel Sea album?

Itā€™s next. I just put on Riversides ā€œThe Curtain Fallsā€ and my eyes almost popped :+1::+1:

1 Like

Bugger, theyā€™re back, along with the MIL. Didnā€™t hear the carā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

You should have changed the locks. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Feck it, Iā€™ll put it on anyway.

1 Like

Itā€™s New Zealand. Every door and the garage is open.

Funny thatā€™s the same here we often step out without locking doors. Itā€™s a nice feeling knowing youā€™re not going to be robbed (or at least less likely). One of the best things about living in a country town.

1 Like

If you want a bit of light entertainment, go to Trade Me and have a look at the Nova for saleā€¦ā€¦

I really like the 5th track ā€œBlack Stickā€. Must check out the whole albumn. Cheers for the heads-up.

1 Like

Bargain is that your bid?

No, I havenā€™t put a bid in. Itā€™s funny, itā€™s been sold as an insurance item from a house that had a power surge. It might only have a blown fuse! Thereā€™s no remote, but you can buy those new. At one point it had a reserve met bid of $1.

1 Like

Mrs Pete and I loved this sign out the front a dingy restaurant in Newcastle. Youā€™ve got to love honesty in advertising itā€™s so rare.

4 Likes

Did someone run out half the cross on ā€œregretā€ to make it a tick ?

Donā€™t know it looks like they had some regret and changed their minds.

1 Like

Iā€™m leading! Most likely it will go for $1500. There is an authorised naim repair man
1 km away. Hereā€™s hooping! Lister is absolutely guarded re information. Cagey dude.

1 Like

Hopefully itā€™s only a fuss, thatā€™d be a bargain

1 Like

Time for a pre-music Pimms :sunglasses::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Indeed. It looks lovely.

1 Like

That looks pretty idyllic Mike.

1 Like

Iā€™m off G&Ts watching the sunset up the valley with friends only problem is Mrs Peteā€™s away and Iā€™ll have to keep an eye on how many I actually have. I have no plan B.

2 Likes