The Grand Cafe

Perfect timing for you to pick up a box or two and blame it back on your friend….a win win😁

2 Likes

Don’t think that’ll work besides he picked my 2 Muso QB’s while he was there that I haven’t told Mrs Pete about yet.

1 Like

She’ll like the QB;s👍

1 Like

The animal ambulance has brought back our young cat for the second time in one week.

Last Monday he was found shopping in the local supermarket.

Luckily he is chipped.

That’s thing I don’t like about cats they’re able to roam freely. If it was a dog here you’d be in all sorts of trouble.

I see your mate EJ back on 5 year deal with Wallabies :crazy_face:

I’ve always said he was a great guy and he’d be welcome back here.

1 Like

Ha ha not what I’ve seen you post before :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Ha who worries about the past. Lives too short gota move on.

1 Like

Well he’ll give them a kick up the backside that’s for sure

1 Like

Went with the TT platform. Much happier with how it looks now. Almost done :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes much better

Now for the black LP12 ha :crazy_face::+1:

1 Like

It’ll change again soon it seems as though it’s a work in progress.

I’m expecting to see a 2 Fraim stack by Easter. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Finally gave someone the job of fixing up my art website this morning a gorgeous young local woman just out collage. The site has remained unchanged or touched for 13 years. Have to now work on a logo for the gallery as well.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking also Pete :+1:

1 Like

No, just a few cables to swap out now.

Though, I do have the option to build two racks side by side with what I have. It would mean moving the crescenda to the garage, but that won’t be happening any time soon, it needs to be where it is for work and domestic harmony😎

Still, at least it keeps us all entertained :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Been working on a large painting that I haven’t been able to resolve. Gave up and went back to square one with a location visit and a new sketch.

8 Likes

Sensational

You’d probably swap that for an nDAC :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

It’s only a small drawing done in felt pens and will stay in my sketchbook. The trick is now getting it onto canvas.

1 Like

And dimensions of canvas circa ?